Ranking
There's something I would really, really like. I don't know if it is possible, but could you make a script that allows the player to dismember uke at will? In SP of course. So what you would do (or something similar) is, you would click the join your want dismembered, adjust direction and force, and then Shift-P and it dismembers. Thanks!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Can anyone make a script that automatically reconnects you to a server when you ping? I keep pinging from servers because my internet is shit :/ I'd greatly appreciate the effort to w/e you can come up with.

Please and thanks.
<3
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
Can anyone make a script that automatically reconnects you to a server when you ping? I keep pinging from servers because my internet is shit :/ I'd greatly appreciate the effort to w/e you can come up with.

Please and thanks.
<3

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=583

Thanks for the information Sheik. Didn't think about that.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I would love a legitimate first person script, where you can use the mouse to look around (to a limited degree) while in first person mode. This below script is the basis of what i'm thinking, but with the ability to look around while in the replay.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...76&postcount=5
hey it would be cool to make a running script it would help new people like me to run in toribash
this would be a cool thing to do for replay makers that dont want to do the notepad hacking to make them go faster or slower or jump higher or lower or also teleporting it would be cool
y'know how jisse make uke teleport around to make it look like multiple ukes? i want a script like that if its possible.
there is a script made by binklawz which u can teleport uke around
Attached Files
7243blink.lua (1.5 KB, 9 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
What about to have a script that you can move a item at a mod and change his linvel and angvel ingame just like nuthug did with the hacking script but this one for items
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO