Ranking
yeh cheeses is lower quality with more pixelated edges- -musta used a bigger brush.

but I admire you for taking the effort of rendering yourself, xD
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
yeh cheeses is lower quality with more pixelated edges- -musta used a bigger brush.

but I admire you for taking the effort of rendering yourself, xD

thnks =] yes at times i get bord of just being able to pick a picture up and use it, i like to feel the tag is 100% mine, taking the render out of course, i made my own grunge brushes, also =/ dont use them XD but i made sum XD
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Mmmhmmm, I apologize.

it ite man [its the closest one too a thumbs up XD]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
where is the....oh right i didnt see the [more] bit my bad
You get a B+ for comedial relief. :P
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
wtf. Are you guys not seeing that they are both exactly the same? Oh wow, it has a litttle blue thing! Too bad the shape and the lighingt are 100% the same!. Jeeze.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well