ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
what is the best game between:
i want to know from YOU my fellow toribashers what game is the best

1.elder scrolls creators of oblivion

2. need for speed any 1 actually for me since underground it just got crappy er

3.guitar hero ( witch has my vote definitely)
Elder Scrolls, since RPGs are my favourite. And the Elder Scrolls series have a nice unique type of gameplay.
It makes me wonder..
erm wtf, ofc oblivion.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by flubbah
Elder Scrolls, since RPGs are my favourite. And the Elder Scrolls series have a nice unique type of gameplay.

Damn straight.

Same as Flubbah, because I hate NFS and Guitar Hero is not my type of game (prefers O2Jam and plays real guitar). Also, Bethesda Softworks created the Elder Scrolls Series.
Last edited by Geast; Jan 3, 2009 at 04:51 AM.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, because Guitar Hero hurts my wrist playing anything on Expert, and I play a real guitar. Oblivion was too plain for me.

I'll take dodging helicopters over trying to play a song I can play in real life on a tiny plastic instrument any time. Any other Need For Speed game anywhere fails in comparison to Hot Pursuit 2, so if you've only played Underground or Carbon then you don't know what you missed.
im going to have to go with guitar hero since its the only one ive played.

I dont play many racing games and i only recently got a 360 so i dont have oblivion yet.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Elder Scrolls ofc.
In my opinion Morrowind is the best Elder Scrolls game and I have Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion and I have played Arena too.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black