Toribash
Original Post
How can i still improve my ranking?
I have played a couple of matches, and when i win (Just a single round, not the entire match) it doesn't says how many games are left to move on to the next ranking, and either when i won the entire match, is there a way to know how many games are left, or is this a glitch or something?
SunnySky
I think there is no season at the moment. Season 3 just finished. I guess thats the reason behind this.

I wonder if the games still help to increase your elo or if it is pointless to play ranked right now. With ranking you mean elo not belt ranks right?
TB NEXT HYPUU
Originally Posted by SunnySky View Post
I have played a couple of matches, and when i win (Just a single round, not the entire match) it doesn't says how many games are left to move on to the next ranking, and either when i won the entire match, is there a way to know how many games are left, or is this a glitch or something?

your own true elo is hidden.
there are certain amounts you need to hit in order to rank up.
(as in 1850 is diamond afaik)

once you come close to ranking up there are chat messages telling you something along the lines of "keep winning to advance in rank"
aswell as "if you win the next fight youre ranking up"

just keep playing / winning to get to that point.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Cool, but, now that the season is over, means that i can't advance to the next ranking until a new season begins? And... what do you mean with elo?
SunnySky
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system
The Elo[a] rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in zero-sum games such as chess. It is named after its creator Arpad Elo, a Hungarian-American physics professor.

its the system behind the ranking of toribash used to determine your rank.

you should be able to advance in ranks currently.
althought it can possible happen that it gets reset once a new season starts.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken