Ranking
Original Post
YEAAAAAAA!!!God gave me a present!!!
I want to say that at all people...........I FINALLY DID TRHOUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES IN EXPERT AT GUITAR HERO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the king!!!OMG I'm really excited , when I did it ... PHEW ...... my hands crashed...

For a second I thought I had a parkinson xD
Finally...I did...

Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Gratz I suppose, and merry Christmas!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Now if only you spent the time doing that learning actual guitar... This thread would be "YEEAAAHHH I ACTUALLY DID A C CHORD".
haha, no kidding jimbob
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Then my goodness, if a C chord takes several months...

And yeah, if only people played real guitar instead of guitar hero...
then we'd have a bunch of douchebags around playing real guitar all the time, and that would be annoying
Originally Posted by ROBO-Mohawk View Post
then we'd have a bunch of pwnzors around playing real guitar all the time, and that would be awesome

Edited for truth
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Now if only you spent the time doing that learning actual guitar... This thread would be "YEEAAAHHH I ACTUALLY DID A C CHORD".

I lol'd
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop