ES Recruitment Drive
Isn't this whole Game thread supposed to be about this?

But, to stay on topic, I personally like Half Life 2. The physics, the environment, and the AI are worth the money.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Isn't this whole Game thread supposed to be about this?

But, to stay on topic, I personally like Half Life 2. The physics, the environment, and the AI are worth the money.

Can you really count that as a console game?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
No love for the last-gen consoles D:

PlayStation Three:

Warhawk - IT ROCKS.

What everybody else said.

PlayStation Two:

Shadow of The Colossus - Everything's top notch about it.

Okami - Offers something unique and is a joy to play.

PlayStation:

Legends of Dragoon - Only RPG I played. Great graphics for a PS1 game.

Digimon Digital Card Battles - ........
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Originally Posted by Geast View Post
No love for the last-gen consoles D:

Goldeneye for the N64 and Black for the PS2 are my 1st and 4th favorite games ever made, respectively.

On topic: I wrote a 3-page review on why I didn't like Shadow Of The Colossus last year. One of them was about the boss fights' repetition for the first chunk of the game, and the rest of it basically rages the hell out of the damn useless horse. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, "GET ON THE HORSE FFS", "WHY WON'T YOU HOP THE 2 FOOT ROCK", "OMFG HORSE DIE", stuff like that.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
Goldeneye for the N64 and Black for the PS2 are my 1st and 4th favorite games ever made, respectively.

On topic: I wrote a 3-page review on why I didn't like Shadow Of The Colossus last year. One of them was about the boss fights' repetition for the first chunk of the game, and the rest of it basically rages the hell out of the damn useless horse. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, "GET ON THE HORSE FFS", "WHY WON'T YOU HOP THE 2 FOOT ROCK", "OMFG HORSE DIE", stuff like that.

I lol'd.

SSBB for the Wii is very good

Errr....

Guitar Hero :P

And...

Portal for the Xbox 360
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I've only played it for the PC, but it is also for the xbox 360.

Yea, but it came out on the xbox later and is made by a big PC developer. Anyways I already said a last gen game.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Project Snowblind and Kingdom Hearts II.

They both have extremely good storylines. They don't have the best graphics, but a REAL gamer wouldn't care about that.
i liek turtelz xd
Xbox 360
Gears of War 2. The best shooter out on any console.
That is because they didnt try make it as hardcore as PC shooters, its 3rd person, there is a lot of stratergy and context buttons (which consoles excel at), adn there isnt a billion weapons.
Its a very well thought out game, and it really deilvers.

The only downfall is the glitch abusers, getting killed by an invisible guy, or a guy ontop of a massive building is a bitch. Luckily i can just grab my lagswitch, and a couple of grenades, and tag him with minimal effort.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."