Toribash
i played a trial version and kinda liked it. im bummed about paying 15 bucks a month for it so idk if i will actually play it more. xbox live is much better
Rutzor: Basically you didn't see anything in the game. The game kinda starts with maxlevel and is rather boring till you reached 80. WoW is all about PvP and Raids, and you will see neither of those in the trial.
♠NO♠
Bah Im just lvl 18 I started ages ago (I was 10) So I didnt get the game , too complicated.
But I started playing and Im getting boosted when I want (My bro has a 80 Rogue)
Mine's a rouge too.
Too bad the only instance I can do now is DM XD
Btw my chars name is Slayerofhell
And Im playing on Stormrage
Last edited by donkor; Jan 8, 2009 at 06:39 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Rutzor: Basically you didn't see anything in the game. The game kinda starts with maxlevel and is rather boring till you reached 80. WoW is all about PvP and Raids, and you will see neither of those in the trial.

This is an opinion, I enjoy leveling up new characters.
Lolsignature
I don't own the game, I go to friends' houses and play.
I got a lvl 9 paladin...lul
(That is only because I don't go to my friend's houses everyday :P)
Originally Posted by Colminator View Post
What I find fun about this game is its extensive storyline, alot of the quests are fun to do (outside of the kill quests of course), endgame raids are challenging and fun and the pvp is the most balanced pvp in an mmo I've played.

I suggest the Night Elf druid out of those two, simply because a druid is way more fun to play!

lol funny. Extensive storyline? Two thirds of the level 80s i have talked to know nothing of the storyline, but know a lot about their skill turn over routines, and which combination of skills can take out what caracter easily. I would say this is a fair represntation of how WoW is just scissor paper rock when you get to high levels.
Its so boring.

I used to be a mod on a private server with like 20k players, it was fun and all, but only because of my mod powers.

Playing on real servers is sooooo slooooow and so boring.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."