ES Recruitment Drive
My Application
Date: 10/10/2019

Name: Sputure

Referral Person: Hugsteur

General Information & Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Sputure

I don't have any best mods, i play what i want

And probably the best part of me in Toribash is replay making, though I have to admit, im kinda bad

I absolutely love making replays, unless they don't work in which case I must destroy my computer and go on a rampage for a week or five.

Why do I want to join

The first thing that got me thinking I should even join is when I was referred by Hugsteur

It got me thinking about how I loved being a part of a clan.

I Used to play in early 2015 on my dad's pc, but i never wnet onine

I ev. i loved seeing replays back in the day by swexx, largekilla, and many more

P.S, im in the clan disc server
Originally Posted by SpUtUrE View Post
Date: 10/10/2019

Name: Sputure

Referral Person: Hugsteur

General Information & Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Sputure

I don't have any best mods, i play what i want

And probably the best part of me in Toribash is replay making, though I have to admit, im kinda bad

I absolutely love making replays, unless they don't work in which case I must destroy my computer and go on a rampage for a week or five.

Why do I want to join

The first thing that got me thinking I should even join is when I was referred by Hugsteur

It got me thinking about how I loved being a part of a clan.

I Used to play in early 2015 on my dad's pc, but i never wnet onine

I ev. i loved seeing replays back in the day by swexx, largekilla, and many more

P.S, im in the clan disc server

Just denied. If this was a job application you would be on a no hire list for 5 years at least

Also chax your accepted
Personal Information: My name is Kareem ,Age: I am 20 years of Age my hobbies are soccer, Judo, gaming, swimming and partying. I can consider my self funny i guess other wise my life is pretty boring
Why I want to join Revolution: well i've been seeing this clan around for abit and it caught my attention. I want to be apart of this clan because this very active and there energy is pretty cool everyone has good chemistry with each other i assume
Yo!!!! sah dude? Your prolly looking at this can gech my accent huh bruH? surfer dude bwah? anyway ITSDAX......

Oh hi I let my slave from the basement on my laptop while i went to poop anyway its Matty here can i just say this clan has really evolved from the Tank it used to be to one of those big PowerRanger merged battle armour thingy anyway I am Matty from Great Britian i am 5ft7 (recently eskeetit) I am 15 perfect phase for love for japanease women/hentai/thicc memes and wholesome beatings by my african parents.

Can i just say if you have got this far from reading this i hope you do have a lovely day and succeed at anything you do since really if you are here this far then you a real one <3 anyway All of [REV] are boss's and Mafia & Convict your like the two owners of Facebook a great investment of your time sweat and sperm cells to make this clan well done bro's.

I want REV because I just want to be with my son and other old friends.. i believe that i dont need to ask MrBeast to join this clan for me to be able to join as he would get me in any clan.

bro fist?? have u subscribed to Pewdiepie yet?

like and subscribe to MrBeast for more donations if you guys accept me i can beg him to fund for the revival of Toribash
[REV] Application
Greetings, my name is Arti I’m a 16 year old that lives in Nebraska. My GMT is -0:600 and I am on pretty regularly. I just got back from about half a year break from Toribash a few days ago and I’ve been pretty active since. Also I wrote this in Times New Roman size 12 bc school fucked me up.
Background Info

My hobbies consist of writing (not songs, not making that mistake again mafia) and being an active member in my school’s journalism program. I like to play other games such as Brawlhalla and CS:GO but other than that mainly just Toribash. Also I enjoy working out and getting them gains, preetty scrawny with only 130 pounds to my name, but I can put up weight.
Back in my prime, I’d say I was pretty decent at ABD. Along with my buddy Tochukwu (now Cross) we carried [AS] to the top and maintained the #1 spot for quite a while. If I wanna be, I can be quite active, however semester finals are coming up, so I’ma need to brace myself for that especially my AP classes.
Here’s a collection of my wars back in [AS] and [Py] they’re pretty sh*t quality but hey I mean… maybe I could boot this back up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv2c...EmCO1Bnm24lZf9

TB INFO

I started playing Toribash back in like 2012-2013. From then, I’ve been through a lot in this game. I do some replay making but not enough to be considered amazing. I just play ABD and sometimes Lenshu.
I wanna join this clan, because I need an active clan to join that’s not Russian… Nah, but I love the community and some of the members I’ve known for a bit of time. Candy I used to war against, same with Convict. Mafia ily and Chax I miss you.

TL : DR

Yea so, thanks for reading my app, honestly if you didn’t read it I don’t blame you. My skills in abd are decent but I need to unrust more. I’m a Plat 2 in the 80s global and yea I’m pretty cool. I’m a warring fanatic and I love this game with a passion. Yeet.

“ You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.”
Last edited by Jade; Nov 26, 2019 at 12:20 AM.
Jaded.
Application
Hello, my name is David and I am a 15 year old that lives in florida (GMT -6) . A couple hobbies I have are drawing, doing yearbook , doing theater, I play a couple games but mostly toribash recently. I’m kind of shy and awkward but mostly I’m not once I’ve gotten to know people. I might be inactive sometimes because of classes or other things

I took a year break from toribash, but since last week I’ve started playing it everyday. I mostly play ABD or aikido and I would say I’m pretty decent at it. I started playing in 2013 but never played much until 2017. I’ve been in 2 clans before (AoT_FT, and thunder I think) I left because they became inactive.

I want to join this clan because I’m getting back into the game and I want to have a good community and just overall good people to play with and learn from.

Discord: EEK #1249
“ You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.”
Arti you have been accepted
-----
Xmov denied due to leaving trial period
Last edited by Convict; Nov 26, 2019 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump