Ranking
Would we like to have an IRC channel? We could restrict it to members of the organization if we like
Wth, I'll just create it, and we'll see how it works out. The OLDA IRC channel

(btw, my hometown is spelled wrong on the roster... It's Leiden)
Last edited by Skazz; May 30, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
If we do an official logo, may I recommend it include a nice frosty pint of beer?

Maybe being drunk by a pixelated tori...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Sweet! I love the idea for a logo. Wlecome to bdo, avwave, and OLDA's co-founder blotto. I updated everyone's time info and changed the spelling of your city Skazz. I also tried to copy the link for the IRC channel to the front post, but i dont know if it worked, check it out and let me know if that can be used to log in (Im still pretty new to IRC. and not very badass with computers in general.)

To avwave: I thought you were a 10th dan. I could have sworn that you demolished me like 5 times in a row the other night and were a 10th.

O.K. I think thats all. For now Im still wearing the OLDA tag in my name unless I decided to apply for a clan (obviously you dont have to) and as soon as I get around to it I will by a texture and fly the flag! Thanks everyone. See you in game...or IRC!

B.T.W. Is'nt 3.3 lovely? Ive only played it for about 2 seconds so far (just found out about it) but I cant wait to get my hands dirty.
Last edited by deady; May 31, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hey count me in

Name: Ralph

5th dan in NO clan

Timezone GMT+1 (i'm in DST now so GMT+2) Poland
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Greetings to all our new members. I know I have seen you all around (in-game or on the boards) and it makes me giddy to know you are now part of OLDA. Welcome.

In other news, I may up and vanish for a few days here pretty soon as I was last night infected with a rather nasty ZLOB virus. I just spent about 3 hours getting things into relative calm...but I know I still have some Vundo's hidden on here somewhere. Anyways, should I vanish and someone else joins be sure to let them know that I will update the roster as soon as I get back online. In all honestly though the vundo's dont seem too bad and I got some new software to help me out.

alright.
Cheers.
Deady.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hey, I wanna join

Nickname : Melmoth
Belt : 3rd Dan
Clan : Fusion ([FSN])
Other Organization : Founder of ToriNews
Last edited by Melmoth; Jun 3, 2008 at 03:39 PM.
Hey, I wanna join 18 sweden (not much of a drinker tho I have the age^^)

Nickname: KOtten In english=The pinecone Aint that hardcore
Belt: 8thdan and climbing
Clan: Freeze