Toribash
Original Post
Everyone leaving
Do you guys know why?
Is it because the smods and admins aren't doing there jobs and people decided to leave because they didn't want to take part of this? Is it because slowly the community members are growing more idiotic? Is it because us local moderators aren't doing our job?

Discuss.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Do you guys know why?
Is it because the smods and admins aren't doing there jobs and people decided to leave because they didn't want to take part of this? NO Is it because slowly the community members are growing more idiotic? Nothing changed since I registered... Is it because us local moderators aren't doing our job? NO

Discuss.

Solution?

It's because 2012 kthx bai
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
In the last time alot changed (my opinion) i saw Hamster got smod Blaknwhyte got a normal name again but maby because he leaves.

I didnt noticed that alot of peoble are leaving i only noticed that a few admins got smods and smods got admins.

P.s Contact kitfox he knows the answer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Shit happened. You guys just don't know what happened. People will replace people who quit, k?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

I'm seriously reminded of a bunch of pre-teenage girls gossiping about... uh, what do teenage girls gossip about? Celebrities? Shit that has no relevance to them, anyways.

People are leaving for their own reasons. I have no idea why you lot want to know every little detail, as if it actually has any importance to what you are doing. Are you so self-centered that you think you can change something about it if you know everything about what is happening?

Sorry, you can't. The details have no relevance for you. The results do.

So, yeah, move on.

Or not. It's pretty funny to watch you all running around and coming up with conspiracy theories. (It also provides plenty of opportunities for me to compare you to a bunch of schoolgirls.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
@hanz0 STOP SHAMING DEM GOOD THREADS!!

I didn't close it, I promise! Nor did I shame it. >.>
~hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 26, 2010 at 04:27 PM.
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Oh yes, another fine example of 'if I slap on a 'discuss' onto stuff that was already explained thrice over, it's totally Discussion material!'

And et cetera.