Ranking
Original Post
Bernie Sanders was a plant
Here's the email: https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719
Go to attachments and download the pdf.

If you're too lazy, read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... w_sanders/

"Secondary objective will be communicating Democratic unity and using Sanders and others to help drive contrast and urgency."

"Demonstrate unity through POTUS, Sanders, O’M and other endorsements. Have primary opponents help drive contrast and urgency."

Surprised? I'm not.
Oh no!

God damn them, they were attempting to make plans for permforming well in the general! Based on assumptions that theyd be able to pull support from the candidate who was quickly pulling up behind them in polls at the time, no less! Its absurd for them to even imagine beforehand a liberal would prefer someone liberalish in office than a ring wing extremist nut, and would be willing to campaign for the eventual nominee of their own volition!!!!!!!!

Yeah this is insane. One moment you weirdos over at the Donald are freaking out because theyre using harsh language describing shutting down Sanders in the primary, and the next moment apparently you forget what you just said and start screaming that Sanders was a Hillary/DNC plant and... had been colluding with them? Intentionally lost the primary...? How was he shilling for them? Did they just plant him and do.... nothing with him? What was the purpose?

Jesus Christ use your head, none of this apparently hard evidence is even close to conclusive.
If he's a plant why don't you eat him, you vegan you.

Honestly, if you're going to convince any of us that a plant is even logical in a presidential campaign that isn't completely rigged, at least bring real evidence. This isn't Russia. You can't just put up a guy and then throw up a 100% vote rate for his opposition to guarantee yourself a re-election. If that were happening (it's not), I'm sure the American people would be making a much larger hissy fit.
I think I might be retired.
^The US lets machines do vote counting, which can be tampered with. It's fucking rigged guys.