Ranking
Originally Posted by Mallymkun View Post
Right, because I felt it was appropriate to quote you in my signature and call you a nutter. Please.

To be fair, you said you only fuck for procreation. I put it in my sig because it was hilarious, not because I was angry with you.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
I clearly argued that what we perceive to be a good end can be the justification for acting out without another animal's consent. I'm merely elaborating on the initial point I made, while making the differentiation between the purpose of the situations you asked me.

I wasn't making a statement on how things ought to be. I was making a statement on how things are (after which, I unpacked some reasons as to why things are that way).

Stop trying to look for 'logical fallacies' in everything I say - It's a real shitty and juvenile method of argumentation (it also shows you don't really understand them properly).

Was a statement on slaughter.

Uhuh, but we're killing animals for food. We don't often kill for 'pleasure' as you suggested. Whatever though, this point isn't relevant.

Give a listen to that podcast when you can.
instead of testing on innocent animals who probably have children or families to get back to, test it on people who have betrayed humanity as a whole. for example, serial killers or pedophiles.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I just wanna say that the first post is one of the most beautiful poems I ever read.
Particularly the verse "opinions." was very insightful. It stretches the word and gives it an emphasis that suggests that most people don't have very deep ideas about the subject and spew their blatant bullshit over the topic without doing any research or thinking.

Here another shit opinion for your opinion bucket:

The more we test shit on animal, eat them, or rely on them in any other shape or form, they are in a very good state of existance.

Some guy in here posed protecting lions as a duty of humanity in order to preserve them.
I would argue that if McDonald's were to invent a Simba Burger the amount of lions on this planets would reach ridiculous amounts in no time, simply because their existance has become profitable.

Cows and pigs are among the most successful species on the planet simply because we want them to be.

Same with lab rats. They shouldn't complain. We make sure their genes exist.

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
instead of testing on innocent animals who probably have children or families to get back to, test it on people who have betrayed humanity as a whole. for example, serial killers or pedophiles.

Good idea, every lab on the planet should breed some large amounts of pedophiles for that purpose. Perhaps 100 per lab? Dunno, sounds reasonable.
Last edited by Redundant; Dec 3, 2016 at 09:51 PM.
How are you?
It is my belief that they are wrong on the conditions of whether we believe this to be for a good end. I'm not sure if curing every disease in the world is a good end in the long term, but that's a discussion for another time.

I would like to begin this discussion to create a baseline for follow-up questions later. Why would creating a cure for as many diseases as we can NOT going to be a good thing?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.