Toribash
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I'm a bit confused with the conversation, but ill try to add my two cents.

I whole heartedly believe that people that have a love for aikido (excluding those shit noob white belt fags that say "OMG I love turibush and aidiko OMG OMG I luv it all") and can prove that they have potential should be recruited.
Team Sambo "died" because the people in it drowned in their own ego, looked past skill level, and recruited their friends (IMO).
We shouldn't become an elitist org because that leads to an overload of smug and eventually hate around the forums for bein douche dicks.
In addition, we should recruit people that we can get along with. The last thing we need is built up tension around here. It leads to flaming and a bad rep. So far we've done an amazing job at this, I hope it can stay this way.

The path to becoming "legends" is harder now than it was in the era of nuthug and hampa and those other people (too lazy to think of names). Mainly because back then the game was indie and cool, and things hadn't been done, like nobody had tried to dance in Toribash, or nobody had thought of realism, or nobody had set the epic bar in aikido and judo and wushu and taekkyon. Legends are legends in this game because they were the first to do these things, and for that we glorify them. Now all we have is popular people with lots o money or people that are really good at doing stuff that had already been done before.

Also: Can I haz a spot in Council <3

I agree with what you said completely, that was pretty good insight.

Also: No ;)
PM me with an app, if you'd like.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Have you bitches even seen Uric's goatse opener?

I have been his bitch many a time from it.

Also: cna i b cownsil man pls
Last edited by Erth; Nov 25, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Being elitist does not always mean smug, trust me i disdain elitist and the like as much as the next guy. However when it comes to efficiency some measures have to be taken or the whole organization will suffer from trusting sympathy over logic. I agree being elitist would bee catastrophic for our reputation, but if we allow in just anyone then what are we?. I believe the gray area that we are in is the most just and fair.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Have you bitches even seen Uric's goatse opener?

I have been his bitch many a time from it.

Also: cna i b cownsil man pls

Normail aikido is too small for goatse opener. My foot always dqs when I go to secondary position.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Someone make me an anime teddy bear avatar
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Kon from bleach?, unless you'd like a from scratch project.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! SLUT JOKES ARE WHORABLE! STOP MAKING THEM... Hi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hello there also azure I would like it to be from scratch
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! SLUT JOKES ARE WHORABLE! STOP MAKING THEM... Hi

Answer my PM.
Hi, how are ya? Where've you been?

Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Hello there also azure I would like it to be from scratch

Only if you say please.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
so lets review :O

Lunie applies to TA

Lunie get tested by zoro

Lunie fails the tests

Lunie gets mad

Lunie goes on the app thread and post that he withdraws his application cause our leader shoveld him and our org isnt good enough for him (he used other words)

Lunie then put his app back on

we keep vooting ? O.O im confused.
Imaparrot~!