Ranking
Original Post
The topic of ISIS and threats.
David Cameron. What have you done.

We gave weapons to the Islamic state to fight ISIS, Now they want blood..

Discussion goes here.
ISIS and Al Qaeda are manifestations of an ideology, ideologies cannot be defeated by guns and bombs. I really don't know what we're going to do, to be honest. It's a reoccurring threat. IF we defeat ISIS and Al Qaeda, another group will come and the whole cycle begins again, it's actually pretty sad.
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
You can't just open a thread with a topic and put "discussion goes here". What are your ideas or suggestions? What is your hypothesis on the motivation of these terrorists? You have three days to edit your original post.

*edit: other people saved you.
Last edited by Arglax; Oct 8, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
David Cameron. What have you done.

We gave weapons to the Islamic state to fight ISIS, Now they want blood..

Discussion goes here.

There will always be two sides in that islamic state area whatever you want to call it.

There will be muslims who don't have a problem working with Americains and cooperating, then you have the extremists whose ideas vary greatly, from simply believing that America is a group of unbelievers and satanists who need to be killed, or who believe that Afhanistan/Iraq/Pakistan/whatever should do whatever they need to in order to not be "invaded" and "taken over" by America.

There will always be extremists of varying degrees in any country/religion, there always are. You have people in America who wrap their houses in garbage bags to protect themselves from nuclear radiation, extremists in islamic states who see America as an enemy and needs to be destroyed, either because they feel that America is hurting them directly by sending in soldiders(which technically they are, but they didn't simply decide to send in soldiers because they were bored, they were provoked by 9/11 which was what made Bush send soldiers back in the first place) or because they are arming/helping the government of the country that they live in since they are trying to dismantle the current government or something.
Someone somewhere will have some sort of radical idea about something that will consume them and they'll go to great lengths to fulfill their idea.

Read a book called 'I am Pilgrim', it's not exactly what I said, but it's the same general idea of it. Extremists will go great lengths to fufill their ideas, driven by some sort of odd idea, or something that they experienced that they blame on others.
Sometimes extremists do have some sort of reason for what they're doing, but it's not often that that actually happens, and when it does on occasion, they probably go way too far in exacting vengance to actually justify what they do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I dont think this goes here man, but on the topic, I think the real problem is the more civilians being recruited as soldiers, its putting people at risk by twisting their minds in the wron direction, scary stuff.
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
You have people in America who wrap their houses in garbage bags to protect themselves from nuclear radiation, extremists in islamic states who see America as an enemy and needs to be destroyed, either because they feel that America is hurting them directly by sending in soldiders(which technically they are, but they didn't simply decide to send in soldiers because they were bored, they were provoked by 9/11 which was what made Bush send soldiers back in the first place)

lmao,
if anyone provoked anyone, it was america.
Gulf War 1991 bro.
Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post
After the 1991 Gulf war, the US maintained a presence of 5,000 troops stationed in Saudi Arabia. Since Saudi Arabia houses the holiest sites in Islam (Mecca and Medina) — many Muslims were upset at the permanent military presence. The continued presence of US troops after the Gulf War in Saudi Arabia was one of the stated motivations behind the September 11th terrorist attacks.

Wether or not the provided information is valid or not.(in terms of actuality) is not the point, I posted that from a speculative point of view.
So boldly saying 9/11 provoked us to send in force is retarded, being that we had troops there way before. So who was really provoked.
Originally Posted by cxlt View Post
lmao,
Gulf War 1991 bro.

Wether or not the provided information is valid or not.(in terms of actuality) is not the point, I posted that from a speculative point of view.
So boldly saying 9/11 provoked us to send in force is retarded, being that we had troops there way before. So who was really provoked.

I was talking about sending in troops in masses. Not the light military presence that was there previously.

Also, i was just talking more in recent terms. There are also events from before the Gulf War that played a part too, but I just ignored those for the sake of people who didn't/don't know or want to look into the past.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by cxlt View Post
lmao,
Gulf War 1991 bro.

On top of that, Bush sent troops in retaliation to the wrong location, PURPOSELY.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Originally Posted by king4life View Post
ISIS and Al Qaeda are manifestations of an ideology, ideologies cannot be defeated by guns and bombs.

Manifestations of an ideology (death-oriented wahhabism) funded up the arse by filthy rich Saudi princes. Gotta go to the source.
Last edited by Ele; Sep 25, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Manifestations of an ideology (death-oriented wahhabism) funded up the arse by filthy rich Saudi princes. Gotta go to the source.

As if USA would attack Saudi though. If they really would do it they would have done it after 9/11 when they had a really good excuse for it.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff