Ranking
Original Post
first 5 songs
if you saw this thread in toriprime idc if you post here again i probably don't remember if you posted

okay pretty much go to your music player whatever, (e.g spotify, itunes)

step 1: go to your entire song list

step 2: play a song or if you can press play so it picks a random song

step 3 kind of: if you don't listen to your music on shuffle, turn it on for this

step 4: write the first 5 songs that come up, make sure they are by different artists, and please link the song in youtube or something else if it's not on youtube

saves the day - atmosphere
sagaba - blue scholars
none shall pass - aesop rock
palm the joker - brother ali
persevere - blueprint

this thread is alright for rating the songs posted, but don't be a fucking moron and say "you listen to shit music" like risk. if you do rate the songs posted, do them all at once, that would be pretty neat.

ok go
pacquiao
Ghost - Dominoes
Thorns - Interface to God
Älgarnas Trädgård - Gabriels Speglar
Tatsuro Yamashita - Japanese (this is another song from the album, Japanese isn't on youtube)
Dizzy Gillespie - Stella by Starlight

@Demon I only vaguely recognise aesop rock out of those. Liked the first two, not so much the others.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
there was some pretty sick variety there, all of my music kind of sounds the same because i hate making playlists so much that i don't have too much variety outside of the different artists. i haven't heard of any of those songs before, but my favorite is definitely stella by starlight. was pretty content with the others, always been a fan of metal so interface to god delighted me a bit.
pacquiao
Hopsin - ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5
Machine Gun Kelly - The Return
Dream Koala - Odyssey
Wiz Khalifa - Fly Solo
Tove Lo - Habits - Hippie Sabotage Remix

I don't personally like heavy metal, like at all, it pretty much sounds like an absolute mess to me. GG Moon
Last edited by ymir; Feb 28, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
ナゲット