Toribash
No you cannot buy life at Amazon and the definition of life is celebrating every minute of your entire life until the gradual force of death come in to you That in my opinion though since no ones know when your going to die, so celebrate you life because god only gave you one life and he knows when your gonna die. So enjoy your life and read my definition of life
theres nothing different as other animals. as we are still classified as animals, and some of the animals dont know whether theres more of this forest or sea that theyre in. all they want to do is survive, and so do we. if you want, you can get married in order to ''immortalize'' yourself through your children, believe in god if you want. and as most of the people said it, enjoy your life. no one knows if youre reborn as something else or go up to where some people wish they'd go to.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
except for when the sun explodes, wipes out earth, and all known life in the universe dies and ceases to exist
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
except for when the sun explodes, wipes out earth, and all known life in the universe dies and ceases to exist

life is not limited to the material existence. Would be primitive anyways
Enjoint life
Yes it is

life is the capacity for growth, reproduction and functional activity

you can't do this if you're not material
Yes it is

life is the capacity for growth, reproduction and functional activity

you can't do this if you're not material

that is just one dimension.
we are more than flesh and bones.
Enjoint life
there is no dimension within the theorised ten that states we're more than physical

Well that sounds really abstract but I am up to new things!

Please tell me about the ten dimensions, and how they affect life.
Enjoint life