ES Recruitment Drive
im agree, it depends on the age, ive seen like 10 anime series and im normal (well i think so)
█ ☠ █
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
What do you guys think he is? The kid's father? If he's really worried about it, he should tell the kid's parents, who have the authority to talk to him about this.

I think the parents know.

He bought a kantana his parents had to buy it for him, and they should see his change in personality.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
well, basically this is what we in the biz call a "moral panic" it's a phase, he looked into something and thought it was awesome, and since it so redefined is idea of cool he's gonna be acting different. It's not like he's gonna come into his parents room and rape them with the katana.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
He also stopped listening hip hop and started into metal music.

What kind of metal? real metal or rip off fake metal?

Cause i'm a metalhead and i dont randomly buy swords from a chinese dollar store for 22$.
Hoss.
if it's a dollar store why are they selling things for twenty two dollars?
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Originally Posted by srrwb View Post
if it's a dollar store why are they selling things for twenty two dollars?

Quoted for truth and added effect. Also, its really based on the person. It might not directly relate to the show, it could just be a phase or something he wants to do, not because a character told him to.
I dunno. I read watchmen a few weeks ago, and ever since then, I've been going around in a mask killing people who commit crimes.

User was infracted for this post

-Chac
Last edited by Chac; Mar 8, 2009 at 10:09 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
What do you guys think he is? The kid's father? If he's really worried about it, he should tell the kid's parents, who have the authority to talk to him about this.

Who told you that i am he's parrent?
Just beacose you don't know what does a real friend mean that does not means that i don't care about him.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I dunno. I read watchmen a few weeks ago, and ever since then, I've been going around in a mask killing people who commit crimes.

User was infracted for this post

-Chac

Enough of your bullshit :P