ES Recruitment Drive
Not really, it'll be released when it's done, that's the best answer you're gonna get.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

How come some moderators *cough* EJM are totally awesome when other moderators *coughcough* firebolty are frikkin machines, churning out the same stuff, what, 8000? 9000 times?
MrMuffin stops for no-one. Except the occasional kitten.
Originally Posted by mrmuffin17 View Post
How come some moderators *cough* EJM are totally awesome when other moderators *coughcough* firebolty are frikkin machines, churning out the same stuff, what, 8000? 9000 times?

What?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Like.. erth is a total badass yeah? We get that. So is firebolty. But I never see erth doing any routine 'Moved thread to *this location*' etc.. So my question is, how come some of you guys are badass and cool, when others are badass, but appear publicly by saying the same stuff over and over again?

Dont get me wrong, firebolty's job must be a pain in the anus, but I've never seen anything witty or clever from him, when I can tell.. from erth's avvy alone, that he's awesome.
Like.. erth is a total badass yeah? We get that. So is firebolty. But I never see erth doing any routine 'Moved thread to *this location*' etc.. So my question is, how come some of you guys are badass and cool, when others are badass, but appear publicly by saying the same stuff over and over again?

Dont get me wrong, firebolty's job must be a pain in the anus, but I've never seen anything witty or clever from him, when I can tell.. from erth's avvy alone, that he's awesome.

I can't understand a word of this. Are you even asking a question?
Originally Posted by S8in View Post
Why are there so many retards in toribash now?

Why ask us? You should do a bit of research on the possibility of some sort of decline in intelligence in the general populace.

I'm not saying it's happening, but it's just a thought.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today

That would be because Erth's job description does not include moving threads from place to place.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by S8in
I can't understand a word of this. Are you even asking a question?

Uhm, I'm sure we have already been through this?

.. So my question is, how come some of you guys are badass and cool, when others are badass, but appear publicly by saying the same stuff over and over again?

And for extra clarity, 'some of you guys'=Moderators
Last edited by mrmuffin17; Aug 16, 2012 at 02:46 AM.