ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Cheese burger haz been like in 3 clans this 3 days wtf?

Only 2 clans, actually. Tom randomly invited me to Vintage and even said that it was as a placeholder clan. Me being in Vintage was never a serious thing, just a "one-night stand", so to speak. If you're counting me leaving Family as being in the past three days, well then you should look at what really happened with that clan.
Last edited by Cheeseburger; Jan 19, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
You should've never joined vintage, if he said it is a place holder clan, and just a one night stand. you should've never joined it.

So 3 clans. you join vintage and leave then call it a one night stand :|
Very Nice
I'd appreciate you not being so rude to members in this thread.

It was 2 clans.

Now if we can get on topic.. well.. there is no topic.

Topic: what is your stand point on abort- nope jk. I guess we can talk about how awesome those banners that pal made are.
It's "to choke, or to suffocate". Also, it's the best sounding word in the world.
He didn't leave family. Family was disbanded, which was not his decision he was not around to make it. Educate yourself better. I made an alt and I was playing with Tom, cheese joined and tom invited us both as a joky thing as the alt was called agina.

Learn to not be a douche
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
yeyeyeyeye now off of that. it's depressing.

Pal made the banners. I'm actually gonna add that to the OP. As Cheese said, it means "To choke, to suffocate". So it's a verb. :3 It also sounds amazingly beautiful.

so I changed my signature. I put a bunch of words in different languages that mean "soap" in rainbow colors.
Please don't post here anymore. You've been mass applying to clans lately, and that's not even the right name.
Originally Posted by xfatulking View Post
i wanna join quack

1) You're in a clan
2) This is an invite only clan

Please read the first post before posting on this thread