Ranking
Original Post
100k Faceless set.
hi y'all.

Looking for a set based off of some of the concept art for Faceless from Spirited Away.
512x512
full body and head, please.

References

Wanting the taller, slimmer one without the hair and cape.
Also replace the skin tone with a Vortex colour (0 0 255 RGB or #0000FF Hex)
And make the spirals Gold coloured (255 255 76 RGB or #FFFF4C Hex)
(view Toribash's colours here)

As far as styles go I'm generally looking for one of two styles

Water colour painting inspired

If you did go with this style, it's expected and understandable if you stray away from Vortex in a lot of the skin tone, since you need darker and miscoloured blotches to recreate it, but if you do, try to make the area around where the joint is as close to vortex as you can, so it fits on the tori smoothly.

ukiyo e

I think this style would look good because they usually work in a fair lot of spirals and inking, which could definitely look cool with the reference.

Either of these styles would look great in my eyes, however if you're an artist with a specific style and think it'd look good with it, please do give it a go, who knows, I might like it more than my ideas!

Paying 125k TC to my favourite set, please let me know if you're interested by posting in this thread, and if you do please update with W.I.Ps for CnC.
Thanks!
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 26, 2018 at 08:31 AM.
Id try it but, id also like to suggest you get in contact with blueevil, the style you are looking for seems very similar to his own

took me 5(+)hours already,
100k won't fit this, sorry pal

quality check

Last edited by BlueEvil; Apr 24, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
yoyo thanks for the reply and update, unfortunately unless you're willing to work on those yellow spirals, with the colouring and shading, I wouldn't be interested like I said in the PM.

even if I did fall in love with this set, I don't have any more TC than 100k, apologies! Let me know if you're interested in fixing my problems in the future for 100k.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 25, 2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: don't wan't to lock an artist into trying to do the same thing

like this?

I'm probably out then... sorry mate
apologies aswell... uff

Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
Nah not a fan, apologies. Will wait for a different artist to give it a crack

I‘ll let you know if I should
And there’s nothing to apologize, it was my choice to give it a try