Ranking
View Poll Results: Should jcmert be kicked from Demonic?
Yes, he should be kicked
15 Votes / 71.43%
No, he should stay
6 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would say, the new rank should be for guys that be longer here as 1month (like swyne said)

And this ranks name is? old school guys?
whatever that would be guys like: (swyne and irman and saint are council/leader's) Me,Dark,Liquide and liquidoom, domi and some other guys
Last edited by bomba12131; Apr 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM.
\m/
I sold my ground for shaman force, my dream force

Also, old school rank isnt my favorite thing tough, I feel like 3rd rank members is already similar to it, but I dont see why whe couldnt add something beetwen council and 2rd rank members, a more administrative post without co-leader kinda status.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by liquidoom View Post
I sold my ground for shaman force, my dream force

Also, old school rank isnt my favorite thing tough, I feel like 3rd rank members is already similar to it, but I dont see why whe couldnt add something beetwen council and 2rd rank members, a more administrative post without co-leader kinda status.

i get what you saying,and i understand.
im calling off that new rank
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Greetings from DM. I see this clan is booming with activity and has a load of members. This is a rare instance, so I would like to ask, how does the leader keep this clan in order and keep the members in check? I would really like to know.

~Ldr[DM]Festus
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
the leader isnt online now, so 3 guys try to lead the clan

that guys are: Irmantasx,swyne and liquidoom
I think... this guys cant control the clan, the members are active, or not, that all i think XD
\m/
Lol Swyne pm'd me.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ill give you the secret, get active members, 1 is enough. 2 is very good. Whe have 5-6 very active members, and different GMT, wich is one of the reasons. But its pretty much recruiting active members
Hmm...you guys aren't skill-based are you? You just like to have fun, correct?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Hmm...you guys aren't skill-based are you? You just like to have fun, correct?

Whe are skilled based, whe usually test people before whe accept them. Belt isnt really all that important, as some toribash staff are green belt. Fun is very important, skill is also, whe are oriented for both