Toribash
uhm ..... that's what I imagine.
And another thing .... can you guys send the .tbm files of this mods by PM for me?
I can help and etc ... idk if you want, but ok :s
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post
uhm ..... that's what I imagine.
And another thing .... can you guys send the .tbm files of this mods by PM for me?
I can help and etc ... idk if you want, but ok :s

Well, I've pretty much finished this one except for positioning.
So thanks for helping with that, and maybe you can help with the sections we still need to do... I'm not sure.

*Tori.
*Uke.

That, or

or

I think we're going to provide a few different starting positions.
Yeah ... it's perfect three diferent start positions.

Well, I've pretty much finished this one except for positioning.
So thanks for helping with that, and maybe you can help with the sections we still need to do... I'm not sure.

Ok .... I'm avaible to help with anything.
Ok .... I'm avaible to help with anything.

Ok, cool.
These are our basic blueprints:

I just finished the green section, and TRichard is working on the blue section now.
I'm going to start either the red or the orange section next, and he's going to do the yellow, so maybe you could do the red/orange one that I don't (once we get input/feedback from TRichard).
I was originally gonna close this thread but when i saw the progress you guys were making i decided not to, but i will change the title to [WIP]something

Keep it up guys!
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Well i like the first and third positions the earth posted , unfortunatly the second position isnt possible , for some reason you can not rotate the tori's left and right , only in a 180 deg. Shitty eh ? lol

Oh and lighten up the objects , try not to make the all black . I just finished my first one and i'll post it later . Here is a list of black to white shades

BLACK
color 0.1 0.1 0.1 1

WHITE

color 0.9 0.9 0.9 1

Every decimal is a different shade like 0.5 0.5 0.5 1 is grey so if you go up then it will be lighter , down will be darker.

@ Earthfoxx

Well i dont like sending mods that arnt finished yet , but if you can make mods than it would be alright if you made the orange section .
Originally Posted by Gamerbad View Post
I was originally gonna close this thread but when i saw the progress you guys were making i decided not to, but i will change the title to [WIP]something

Keep it up guys!

Why close it? Is it because it's not a finished, released mod pack yet?
If so, maybe we could have a sub-forum called WIP/Group Mods, where people could team up and discuss possible mods, post their progress there, and then, when the teams finish their mods, they can post it here, in the Finished Mods section.

Oh, and thanks!
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Why close it? Is it because it's not a finished, released mod pack yet?
If so, maybe we could have a sub-forum called WIP/Group Mods, where people could team up and discuss possible mods, post their progress there, and then, when the teams finish their mods, they can post it here, in the Finished Mods section.

Oh, and thanks!

"because it's not a finished, released mod pack yet?"
Basically that was why, and yes we should have a sub forum. called WIP/Group Mods, but i don't think it'l pass because modding is kind of dead at the moment, it needs to have some life blown into it
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com