ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well i like the first and third positions the earth posted , unfortunatly the second position isnt possible , for some reason you can not rotate the tori's left and right , only in a 180 deg. Shitty eh ? lol

Oh and lighten up the objects , try not to make the all black . I just finished my first one and i'll post it later . Here is a list of black to white shades

BLACK
color 0.1 0.1 0.1 1

WHITE

color 0.9 0.9 0.9 1

Every decimal is a different shade like 0.5 0.5 0.5 1 is grey so if you go up then it will be lighter , down will be darker.

@ Earthfoxx

Well i dont like sending mods that arnt finished yet , but if you can make mods than it would be alright if you made the orange section .

Well, they're actually varying shades of gray.
I have then range from 0.35 0.35 0.35 1 to 0.5 0.5 0.5 1.
None of them are black.
Also, black is 0 0 0 1. White is 1 1 1 1.

Oh, and 90 degree rotation is possible.
Just for testing, I used classic.
Each one rotated 90 degrees with these game rules:

And since Earth Foxx is doing the orange section, I'll get started on the red (though I may tweak it a bit more than necessary).

Originally Posted by Gamerbad View Post
"because it's not a finished, released mod pack yet?"
Basically that was why, and yes we should have a sub forum. called WIP/Group Mods, but i don't think it'l pass because modding is kind of dead at the moment, it needs to have some life blown into it

Hmm... ok.
Maybe this project will inspire others to team up to make mods.
Last edited by supahninja; Jun 10, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
Oh i didnt realize there was a thread for that lol And beleive me when i say , we're blowing as hard as we can on this hahahaha no pun intended

The 90 deg does work when your not using engagepalyerpos , if you enter in the EPP than the player rotation doesnt work for some reason .

Here is the mod , i say it looks pretty dam sweet guys lol Time to do the second one . We're defentnly trucking along guys . Hopfully we can get a vid maker to help us out because these mods deffently deserves a promo video.

Oh i didnt realize there was a thread for that lol And beleive me when i say , we're blowing as hard as we can on this hahahaha no pun intended

The 90 deg does work when your not using engagepalyerpos , if you enter in the EPP than the player rotation doesnt work for some reason .

Here is the mod , i say it looks pretty dam sweet guys lol Time to do the second one . We're defentnly trucking along guys . Hopfully we can get a vid maker to help us out because these mods deffently deserves a promo video.

Then we should try engageplayerrot.

Also, nice mod!
And let's not post the mods yet - let's wait until we finish the pack.
(I know you didn't post it, but this is just to let everyone know.)
Bad new again lol the EPR is also screwy , it will only turn parts of your tori hahaha its alittle funny to see but also a let down , if you can figure it out then deefenetly let me know .

Alright agreed , no more pic posting , only by pm .
Bad new again lol the EPR is also screwy , it will only turn parts of your tori hahaha its alittle funny to see but also a let down , if you can figure it out then deefenetly let me know .

Alright agreed , no more pic posting , only by pm .

Wow.
I wonder why rotation is so hard...

Oh, and I didn't mean posting pictures.
I meant the mods themselves, the .tbm files.
I think we should keep posting pics here.
Oh ok , well i'll be of and on through out he day making the next mod and working . At this rate we should be done the pack by tomarow lol
Oh ok , well i'll be of and on through out he day making the next mod and working . At this rate we should be done the pack by tomarow lol

Haha, yeah.
I think I'm about halfway through the red section right now.
lol thats awsome

Im going to name mine "Parkour_City_A" and " _B" , this way they wont have long names and there easy to find in the jumble of crappy mods lol jk but some are crap .