Toribash
Original Post
Why do we enjoy the forum
Hey everyone.A sudden question came to my mind and made me think a bit.
"Why do we enjoy posting or surfing the forum?"

When I first discovered the forum,I would post about three times a day.I just had an urge to visit the forum.I couldn't stop and soon it became a daily routine.

Back to the topic,Why do you enjoy the forum so much?
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Yah I agree with you.And i remember you from somewhere
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
I post on froums for the sheer joy of things such as support, my clan, becoming a cool cat, etc. It is a good hobby for me to have. Also helps with english skills.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Rather good question, I never thought about that myself.

I quess that I enjoy forums simply because I have been using them for quite a while already, since I started using internet, there have always been atleast one forum I have been posting regulary, and it just stuck on me after awhile, hell, I even used to play Forumwarz couple of years back.
I also (mostly) like the people around forums, they are (often) nice bunch of people.
I come here a lot because
1. It has the same effect on me as facebook. I tend to look through a bunch of things
and respond to a bunch of stuff.
2. I can't play toribash at the moment (computer sucks), so I'm limited to just the forums. :P
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Its more exciting than ingame.
We can help people.
Clans and friends.
Just a hobby that ive enjoyed for a few years now.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah,Im usually on here just for the excitement.I can't play the actual game because my computer broke down
good time waster
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.