Ranking
Original Post
The Legend of Hyperman
Style: BBoy, Capoeira, Muay thai, Jackie Chan Drunken Master.

Been a fighter since forever. Copied moves from movies and games and basically re-created the ones with the most power and the cool looking ones. My style allows me to pinpoint weakness and forge an opener that does it all. That way I kno what I will do, but my opponent thinks im doing the same move over and over but really I have an entire move list. It keeps me within my strike zones and allows me to literally exploit my opponents stance by knowing where he will be and what move I can use to attack him in whatever position I choose to be in. Be it upside-down or in the air; I strike hard and continuously.

I've been obliterated countless fighters, but im not invincible. Those who watched my fights know not to let me hit them. My most dangerous moves in-cooperate capoeira and drunken kungfu.

Here is my showcase: TBT!!!! These were funny. I will only do 5 oldies. Because these fights taught me alot and earned me the power moves I have today. I hope you enjoy them. See you in the ring.

-----

So now after a few years of not playing this.... thing... I'm back... with some warming up I probly could get back into my old flow quickly but I wont be here long. I'm off to the Navy in 26 days!! Til then. I'm here. til then you guys have to deal with me destroying you... til then... uh... imma just post replays of my .. um.. victims... being mauled by me.. Hyperman... the hyperbeast.. **fangsface** [All Gameover titled replays-2015]
Attached Files
A driunken flare.rpl (74.8 KB, 6 views)
A clean cut fighter.rpl (91.2 KB, 3 views)
A real fighter.rpl (71.5 KB, 3 views)
Air hyper!!.rpl (66.6 KB, 3 views)
Amazing Hyperfu.rpl (75.0 KB, 3 views)
GAAAMEE OVERRr.rpl (82.6 KB, 2 views)
GAAAMEE SET MATCH.rpl (82.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hyperman; Feb 9, 2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: More favorable title
True legend. 5 reasons why Hyperman is a legendary lethal enforcer
I've mastered my technique. I've leveled up my skills. I'm a true legend....
Attached Files
Gaaaame over... again.rpl (85.7 KB, 4 views)
GAME over EPIC legs.rpl (82.3 KB, 6 views)
GAME over Total murder.rpl (74.6 KB, 2 views)
Game over.....fatality.rpl (36.0 KB, 3 views)