ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Keeps Disconnecting
My application keeps disconnecting and people think i did it on purpose. I need help cause I already missed 3 tourneys cause of this. Please help.
Can't Touch This
I think he means his computer's that slow it's causing him to disconnect (possibly crash)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I keep getting Disconnected to it will let me connect for maybe several minutes then usually before I have even gotten a chance to play a match the words "Not Connected" appear in the middle of the screen and I am unable to play or do anything and have to go back to the server list and reconnect. I have tried checking my firewall and running as admin, does anyone have any suggestions?
I keep getting Disconnected to it will let me connect for maybe several minutes then usually before I have even gotten a chance to play a match the words "Not Connected" appear in the middle of the screen and I am unable to play or do anything and have to go back to the server list and reconnect. I have tried checking my firewall and running as admin, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thatz normal Remedy..it happens to everyone of us!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
it is ruining my experience cause I never actually get to play. is there anyway to make it not do that or atleast do it less often?
Last edited by Remedy18; Aug 13, 2016 at 12:56 AM.
Hi Remedy18,
Go to this post and try all options, if none of them fix your issue, make a new thread in Technical Support, we'll be more than happy to help!

If you need any help with how the forums/BBcode works, shoot me a PM and I can help you out.

And also try to not bump old threads next time, make sure to read the global rules of our forums since you're new. Each board has their own specific rules, so make sure to read all of them before you post.