Ranking
Original Post
Uniteam Recruiting
You, Yes YOU! If you are reading this, you wanna be a Uniteam member.
Why you ask?
Because you would be helping new people and will feel good about yourself.

So since you're so interested, you might wanna know what you are going to be required to do. Well these things:

1 Hour of server sitting daily
4 Beginner Tourneys a month (non consecutive days)
Be Awesome.

Oh you still there? Sorry I got distracted by how awesome Uniteam is.
Well since you're so interested I'll have you know we have standards:

Fluent in English (other languages are handy but not currently required)
MUST be active in-game and on IRC
Capability to be Awesome.

PM Applications to Me or Tryton

Applications are free form for the most part though I do need to know your GMT. Applications will be closed on Saturday.
Last edited by Enzu; Jun 20, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
A little more info...

Server sitting: Entering a beginner server for a period of time (usually 30 minutes to an hour) and helping out the beginners with their needs. This can range from answering questions or problems to simply conversing with them. If they allow it, you can even play with them (go easy on them though). Also, letting them know some of the other features of Toribash, like tourneys/events or mod making, is a part of server sitting.

Basically, you have to be a people person.
beep
Applications are Freeform, They are to include whatever you find necessary for UniTeam to know about you, so they can judge whether or not you'd be a good member. Of course you have to include GMT, as said by enzu in the first post.

Hi,

This might not be the brightest question, but are we allowed to apply for Unibash Manager and Uniteam at the same time? Is it possible to be a member of both?

Thank you,
-Course
It's possible, look at Bloob, he is managing all things up.
but that's called power-hunger I'm pretty sure ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post

No no. I'm not trying to be power hungry or anything, I just kind of feel interested in both jobs. And It's also going to be helpful. Besides, if I were to be power hungry I would never get accepted in the team, and If I was power hungry and got accepted in the team, I'd get kicked out straight away.

But thanks for your response.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
It's possible, look at Bloob, he is managing all things up.

managing something =/= power hungry
also, bloob isn't on uniteam.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back