Toribash
Original Post
Parkour Teacher
I really need someone in game who can help me with running and flips. This replay shows about as good as i get with non-running flips.
Attached Files
Teacher help me.rpl (22.1 KB, 29 views)
actually that ain't parkour unless you are traversing through an environment to get from point a to point be. that backflip was a good start, though. Work on making your movements more fluid.
Heart of Gold
Yes watch Mocucha's video mentioned above it is a great way to start.

Now talking about what you proposed is all I can think of atm, no one can be tought how to parkour all the great parkourists : Swexx, Largekilla, Begotten, Flash, Chazer...

Have all been training themselves for about 1-4 years it all depends. parkouring and sparring is something you can learn by yourself watch mocucha's video and try to implement all the tips and strategies given into your own movements.

Joints : This is a really important point in sparring and parkouring. You cannot spar or parkour without knowing what each joint moves and does to your movements. Go into xspar.tbm from the mods and try each joint and space about 5 times notice how your tori moves how it changes. Wrists may not seem important but they are super super super important, [ESSPECIALLY] (emphasizing there) in parkouring wrists are one of the most important joints in the game and parkouring itself. So do that with every joint, now as you play more you get better don't and I repeat don't give up if you fail for the first few weeks or even months you will get better, you will learn from your mistakes. Try watching two really really really good sparrers play and ask them politely if they can enable real time ghost for spectators so you can see what joint they move at what position , for example they move their chest right to turn right while in mid air etc...

I hope the above helps you in anyway and keep practicing ;) Good luck!
What I like to do (because I suck at it) is go to single player, set a far distance, and fall over. I challenge myself by seeing how fast I can get up.
Originally Posted by BillyLlama View Post
What I like to do (because I suck at it) is go to single player, set a far distance, and fall over. I challenge myself by seeing how fast I can get up.

This is a really good point. He practices what he knows he struggles in. To get better more efficiency, that would be a good strategy. So, if your bad at flips, practice flips in sp. Perhaps even study replays of people like xlr8 or victor4554.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There are many ways to parkour and many different types of parkouring skills. I don't tend to do flips on flat surfaces because it gets risky and can look kind of unnecessary, instead I focus on getting every tiny aspect of running looking nice as well as moving at a good speed. Other people (usually better than me) will fit in as many tricks as possible when faced with any obstacle and this looks just as (if not more) cool as fluid realism. You can also work on just jumping really high and far to clear parts of parkour maps which other players would have to navigate, this can look really impressive if you know how to land jumps like that.

You should decide what exactly what kind of things you want to do and watch how people do it and try to do it yourself. Try to imagine what the muscles are doing in the movement you want to pull off. The replay making elite plan their replays exactly before starting (sometimes absentmindedly like other people think of stuff in the shower) and usually know how to do everything before they do it making few alterations or mistakes. I hope this helps, my main point is that parkour is not something which developed the same for everyone and it is important you develop something which makes you proud enough to keep practicing.

Sorry for the long post, I over articulate sometimes.

Have a nice day.
Good morning sweet princess