Ranking
Well, that dosent really matter, but if what you say is true, then i could invite you and add you as a trail seeing as we can't be to sure about you.

anyway i vote yes for encarnate he was in-game with me... i like him
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Well, that dosent really matter, but if what you say is true, then i could invite you and add you as a trail seeing as we can't be to sure about you.

Thats quite alright with me
Name- Mark
Age- 17
Belt- 5th dan
Location- England
Speak any other languages?- A little bit of German
Past clans- Brotherhood (Shinobi)
Why you left them- I believe I didn't pose any help as it was a clan who teaches people to spar.
What can you offer to [Pulse]?- I'm a very active player, I'm friendly and always up for a chat.
Why do you want to join [Pulse]?- Well I want to join and be in a community where I can be proud of saying I'm from.
Bans/infracments?- Nope never
Know anybody here?- Unfortunately not
Why should we accept you?- Well I'm an experienced player and mature person. I will be sure to help out in any way I can with artwork and such, anything really.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-
Replays- You've seen me fight
I was talking to this guy in-game. told him replays and usercard was fine without. I am neutral atm because he said he is active but doesn't post.

Name- Dan
Age-14
Belt-2nd dan
Location-England
Speak any other languages?-Bit of German
Past clans-Hazard (HaZ)
Why you left them-They have gone dead
What can you offer to [Pulse]?-I'm an active player, I'm also active on forums,
Why do you want to join [Pulse]?-I want to join a good clan that won't go dead after a week and also so that I can have good players to play with more often.
Bans/infracments?-One infracment for useless post.
Know anybody here?-No sadly.
Why should we accept you?-I can offer help to that clan in ways of playing and in artwork but not textures, banners and stuff. I'm a experienced player and I'm mature.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-http://www.toribash.com/usercard/DJTurn3r.png
Replays. /Below
Attached Files
Dj - Spar with OmegaDark1.rpl (713.9 KB, 5 views)
Dj - Spar With T0RI0BABY.rpl (508.6 KB, 4 views)
Dj - Spar with Th3B3st4ve.rpl (446.2 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Name- Dan
Age-14
Belt-2nd dan
Location-England
Past clans-Hazard (HaZ)
Why do you want to join [Pulse]?-I want to join a good clan that won't go dead after a week and also so that I can have good players to play with more often.
Why should we accept you?-I can offer help to that clan in ways of playing and in artwork but not textures, banners and stuff. I'm a experienced player and I'm mature.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-http://www.toribash.com/usercard/DJTurn3r.png
Replays. /Below

Well, you said that you are active on forum but you only have 50~ posts.
In my opinion he should post in our dsc for some days, to know him better. After that we can vote.
-----
Originally Posted by JTsparks View Post
Name- Mark
Age- 17
Belt- 5th dan
Location- England
Speak any other languages?- A little bit of German
Past clans- Brotherhood (Shinobi)
Why you left them- I believe I didn't pose any help as it was a clan who teaches people to spar.
What can you offer to [Pulse]?- I'm a very active player, I'm friendly and always up for a chat.
Why do you want to join [Pulse]?- Well I want to join and be in a community where I can be proud of saying I'm from.
Bans/infracments?- Nope never
Know anybody here?- Unfortunately not
Why should we accept you?- Well I'm an experienced player and mature person. I will be sure to help out in any way I can with artwork and such, anything really.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-
Replays- You've seen me fight

Same.
Last edited by viliuxazz; Jan 11, 2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Name- Dan
Age-14
Belt-2nd dan
Location-England
Past clans-Hazard (HaZ)
Replays. /Below

This is a yes from me. I'll let others vote first on him.

hemmm probably i vote yes for djturn3r but trial member
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Originally Posted by fadhli26 View Post
hemmm probably i vote yes for djturn3r but trial member

I'd be okay with been a Trial.
[AC] Assassin