Toribash
Original Post
This game is shit....If you are clever enough must read this.
Beginners dont play it..,. this game is shit.. why?? Because is fucking adictive ... and the creators know this.. they know that is adictive and you will quicly or later buy some tc or shit.. you will have the necesity to show to the others some cools skin or fucking stuff...i have to unistall this mother fcuking game.. because i bought a booster for 54$ argentinian pesos .. a booster that just work one day!! are you fucking kidding me?? why day?? what a lost of money.. money that is very important in this fucking world.. toribash .. yopu are bullshit.. crap and crap again.. you smeel like shit.. i dont like you anymore.. you seem to be a cool game.. but you are like all other shitty games around there.. goodbye looser..i have a life.. and i like it..
For 1 thing, items don't exactly matter in this game, it's just cosmetics. Second of all, you could buy tc from players legitimately and get like 10,000 for every dollar or so.
You should also be absolutely sure about what your buying before you buy it too. Toriboosters last at least a month depending on what you buy, so, if you're having problems with one, seek help over here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11
Last edited by Skylar; Sep 9, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
please dont ruin the game for others if you are experencing problems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Something weird probably happened with your subscription. You should e-mail [email protected] about the issue. In the e-mail, give your username and explain the situation and you should be fine. If any other questions arise, PM me.