Ranking
Original Post
[VID]I need Replays
Hey Guys, My Youtube channel isn't that popular But can i borrow some replays and then i can turn it into a series? I'm Thinking of making The series name "ToriSmash" If you have any ideas Please Comment of what you think it should be and have a fun time making replays Also For the First Episode I'll Make First Plays Winner Get 1,000 TC Each 10 Episodes But Because it's the start of the series Why not Start Off with a 1,000 TC Prize too?
Last edited by Ecchi; Oct 27, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
Eh ToriSmash isn't bad Submitting mah best replehz :P
-----
P.S. Good luck with your YT Channel I have one too we could Co-Lab some time Add a Link to your YT Channel in the OP mebbe?
-----
Aww Damn I wanted to be the first one :P
-----
Well Technically I still am the first Entry since Crollex's Entry is blank as i'm reading this :P All it says is [
Attached Files
The Ultimate Parkour.rpl (769.0 KB, 4 views)
Extremist.rpl (82.9 KB, 4 views)
Mad Man Boy.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
Matrix Defiance.rpl (85.7 KB, 4 views)
ZenSpar.rpl (748.8 KB, 4 views)
ZenSpar 2.rpl (611.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 27, 2014 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah True You can Help Me on the Series If you want, and yeah you Basicly are the first entry https://www.youtube.com/user/ViperGamingify/videos That's my youtube channel I've got a bad computer which is why i don't upload much i'll try go make the first video Out Of The Replays We have atm, We Kinda Only have me and your replays Lol But Yeah it's just the first Episode Also are you able to help with the payouts? Btw There are good replays in there I only like 3 of them so they'll be the ones entering.
Last edited by Ecchi; Oct 27, 2014 at 08:13 PM.
Hi, I'm gonna put a few replays here ;)
Torismash doesn't sound half bad either :3
Attached Files
#SexyHentai.rpl (187.5 KB, 6 views)
#Sexy2Piece.rpl (93.4 KB, 4 views)
#SoakingWet.rpl (207.1 KB, 5 views)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Oh thanks, you taking part in the series too? Also The First Episode Is Already Uploaded So Take A Look I Can't Edit Or Anything Because My
Computer Crashes Unless I Uploaded Without editing Here's The Link To My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ViperGamingify/videos Btw dude Epic Replays, I couldn't decide So I just added them All Lol
Last edited by Ecchi; Oct 28, 2014 at 08:04 PM.