Toribash
How much is black? 25?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i bought Hattori
he's really fun to play but i'll keep playing with Queen Nai for a bit cuz im close to white

btw is ranked hard?
havent played it yet
Pidda's spirit animal
It's much easier than online imo

It's a lot more controlled and you're not getting gang banged all the time
My Replays
Cassidy or whatever her name is is definitely the best character in the game. :P That grab with the rope is amazing.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Nah, I thought Ada had the best signatures in the game.
My Replays
I like Roland's sigs tbh

They all fit specific niches very well.

Sword sigs are especially great
Neutral is anti-air but also hits people slightly behind you and people stacked on you. Side is a swipe and stab, which is great for punishing bad spacing. Down neutral has great recovery and can be useful when edge guarding.

Lance sigs are more niche than sword sigs but still very useful.
Neutral is anti-air as well as very unpredictable. In my experience people in mid-gold can't really dodge it. Side doubles as an anti-air tool and a spacing punishment tool. It's okay, but it isn't particularly strong. Down sig on the other hand is strong as shit. It has a ton of power, can knock out orange hp people if it hits. The biggest downside of the lance is that none of the moves are really good for gravity cancels.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
He probably has more than 30 assuming he just played one legend since levels were added.

100 hours
How much is black? 25?

25,000 Gold.
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
i bought Hattori
She's really fun to play but i'll keep playing with Queen Nai for a bit cuz im close to white
Good choice of characters. I have both of them aswell xD
btw is ranked hard?
havent played it yet

It depends on your opponent
Nah, I thought Ada had the best signatures in the game.

It's because her heavies are really quick
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I like Roland's sigs tbh

They all fit specific niches very well.

Sword sigs are especially great
Neutral is anti-air but also hits people slightly behind you and people stacked on you. Side is a swipe and stab, which is great for punishing bad spacing. Down neutral has great recovery and can be useful when edge guarding.

Lance sigs are more niche than sword sigs but still very useful.
Neutral is anti-air as well as very unpredictable. In my experience people in mid-gold can't really dodge it. Side doubles as an anti-air tool and a spacing punishment tool. It's okay, but it isn't particularly strong. Down sig on the other hand is strong as shit. It has a ton of power, can knock out orange hp people if it hits. The biggest downside of the lance is that none of the moves are really good for gravity cancels.

Lances are good for edge guards.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
I suck with lances, getting better though

Recent progress in duos(still gold in 1v1)

progress

Hoss.
Spam air neutral, air down light, and all your heavies. They can't jump over your lance attacks because you're Sir fucking Roland.
-----

Officially good at video games

Last edited by SparChar; Jan 29, 2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays