(Ka) Karma Recruitment
Karma Recruitment
*art coming soon

Guidelines for applying

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE FREE FORM
(minimum belt is black belt)
things we would like to know about you
What areas of toribash do you excel in
What do you do in your spare time (hobbies)
Discord name
Last edited by Xydra; Jan 2, 2017 at 09:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Application (in free form)
Hello,
im Lucy, 19

I play Toribash for fun, mostly Ninjutsu, RK-MMA, and that stuff.

I Focus on using and train Kicks based on Kenjutsu.

Im Active.

2 Hobbys are taking my time (except Toribash) that are Kenjutsu and playing Guitar.

Im looking forward into playing together, Letz Fetz
Originally Posted by reosuke View Post
Hello,
im Lucy, 19

I play Toribash for fun, mostly Ninjutsu, RK-MMA, and that stuff.

I Focus on using and train Kicks based on Kenjutsu.

Im Active.

2 Hobbys are taking my time (except Toribash) that are Kenjutsu and playing Guitar.

Im looking forward into playing together, Letz Fetz

nice application and i have tested you ingame. however for future applications MUST BE FREE FORM. Also do you have discord and if so what is your name? Your application is accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello,
I have come to send you this letter of recruitment, for I want to join your supposed clan.
I am a 4th Dan player, and I've been playing Toribash for quite some time (642 hours, to be exact). I quit Toribash for 2 or more years since I lost all my TC, but its all coming back soon. I'm a bit rusty, but I've still got skills, hue. I'm 14 years of age, and I'm sort of active. I mean, I play when I get the chance, but yeah. I'm active once the summer starts here (which starts in April up to June) but as of now, I have to focus in school since school leads to a good future, hue. I excel in ABD, and probably boxshu, lol. I play games on Steam (Add me, http://steamcommunity.com/id/panickingatthedisco) and play basketball (a lot, lol.)

And I'm sorry, I don't have discord.
Originally Posted by MiD02 View Post
Hello,
I have come to send you this letter of recruitment, for I want to join your supposed clan.
I am a 4th Dan player, and I've been playing Toribash for quite some time (642 hours, to be exact). I quit Toribash for 2 or more years since I lost all my TC, but its all coming back soon. I'm a bit rusty, but I've still got skills, hue. I'm 14 years of age, and I'm sort of active. I mean, I play when I get the chance, but yeah. I'm active once the summer starts here (which starts in April up to June) but as of now, I have to focus in school since school leads to a good future, hue. I excel in ABD, and probably boxshu, lol. I play games on Steam (Add me, http://steamcommunity.com/id/panickingatthedisco) and play basketball (a lot, lol.)

And I'm sorry, I don't have discord.

Nice app although its messy in some parts you said everything that was needed. APPLICATION ACCEPTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Application
Hello,
my name is Farid and I would like to apply. I know this is an alt but my main account got bugged somehow so I couldn't join any online servers.
I'm 14 years old and a lover of Kung Fu movies.
My main areas in which I excel are ABD, Aikido and Sparring.
I'm a good nograbber aswell and I tend to not grab in many situations in where
grabbing may be needed.
My hobbies in free time are not many. I like to meet with friends and playing with them. Games like Counter Strike, LoL or H1Z1 are games played aswell if you want to play them with me.
I'm active as you need me to. I can post in the clan thread if you need me to.
I do have Discord but I don't know how to use it so you would have to introduce me to it.

Thank you for reading this and have nice day!
Originally Posted by Originated View Post
Hello,
my name is Farid and I would like to apply. I know this is an alt but my main account got bugged somehow so I couldn't join any online servers.
I'm 14 years old and a lover of Kung Fu movies.
My main areas in which I excel are ABD, Aikido and Sparring.
I'm a good nograbber aswell and I tend to not grab in many situations in where
grabbing may be needed.
My hobbies in free time are not many. I like to meet with friends and playing with them. Games like Counter Strike, LoL or H1Z1 are games played aswell if you want to play them with me.
I'm active as you need me to. I can post in the clan thread if you need me to.
I do have Discord but I don't know how to use it so you would have to introduce me to it.

Thank you for reading this and have nice day!

Your application was very neat and well said allthough all applications must be FREE FORM apart from that your app was very nice.APPLICATION ACCEPTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey
Hello my name is Zandra i'm a Black belt (2nd dan) Black belt just sounds cooler. Ok so i work at game stop part-time its pretty fun i play a lot of black ops 3 a lot so pretty much i just play games all day apart from working at game stop ok on to TORIBASH i excel in replay making and sorta abd in this fantastic game. I would say i'm on pretty much almost everyday but not on that long maybe a few hours. In my spare times as i mentioned earlier i play black ops 3 a lot. Discord:Xao0#9718

XoXo:Luv Zandra

Im 15 btw
Last edited by Xao0; Jan 2, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
-I am 19 years of age.
-Right now i am in the army so at first I wont be very active, but later on say a week or so I will become more active (I will vanish in the next 3 days to go back to my unit for a bit and re-appear in like a week or so).
-I excel mostly in Mushu, Boxshu Mushu, and Judo.
I draw and work for the U.S. Army.
-My Discord name is W!tch #6541.
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
Hello my name is Zandra i'm a Black belt (2nd dan) Black belt just sounds cooler. Ok so i work at game stop part-time its pretty fun i play a lot of black ops 3 a lot so pretty much i just play games all day apart from working at game stop ok on to TORIBASH i excel in replay making and sorta abd in this fantastic game. I would say i'm on pretty much almost everyday but not on that long maybe a few hours. In my spare times as i mentioned earlier i play black ops 3 a lot. Discord:Xao0#9718

XoXo:Luv Zandra

Im 15 btw

Great application i cannot name anything wrong with it. APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Last edited by Xydra; Jan 2, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]