Ranking
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
congrats to the ~30% of clans that are considered good enough by these standards
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; Oct 1, 2018 at 03:08 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
you actually did it.

well done, i hope you feel good about the de-cluttered clan list. i'm sure any day now a bunch of new, respected clans of the same quality will come to replace the ones you've taken.

I'm sure everyone agrees with you. but if they want to kill toribash we can't stop them. i know i won't be coming back after this shit! and i know a lot of people that feel the same way as me.
Last edited by Zorow; Oct 1, 2018 at 03:31 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
i'm sure any day now a bunch of new, respected clans of the same quality will come to replace the ones you've taken.

adventure
Rest in peace, Rawr and T were the best clans

Originally Posted by duck View Post
Comparing the first test check and the first real check, we have:
- Reduced red clans from 13 to 9
- Reduced yellow clans from 15 to 13
- Raised green clans from 7 to 10

Is this a bit misworded or do you have reason to believe it's because of the activitycheck's that people become active again?
Please share and be transparent, I'm neutral and curious since this is a big deal
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 1, 2018 at 04:04 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Opposite of a good response

my argument is the current player base will not be able to replace the clans 'we' removed. these clans that are being taken away rose to where they were when the game was much more active.

i could see this system forcing a handful of 'mega clans' that house the majority of players, kind of shits on the sense of community this place used to have, a bunch of weird clans with their own personality and such. maybe i'm just too old for this place now.

also i'm not sure someone who's sitting in a clan i made in 2006 should be sleeping on old clans so much.
Last edited by duck; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:47 AM.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
opposite of good response

I'm sorry, I can't figure out what the FUCK you're trying to imply. What is the point in changing their clan status in the first place, you sperg. Who cares how many dead clans there are, and what list they belong to. The game is dying, let the clans that made official keep their status rather than destroy their achievement for no goddamn reason.

And you KNOW exactly what the goddamn hell he means about clan quality, you fucking commie pissdrinker. The game is past it's heyday, stop being willfully ignorant and get your head outta your ass. Fucking epeen, you absolute sperg.
Last edited by duck; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:47 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
let the clans that made official keep their status rather than destroy their achievement for no goddamn reason.

agreed
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I'm sorry, I can't figure out what the FUCK you're trying to imply. What is the point in changing their clan status in the first place, you sperg. Who cares how many dead clans there are, and what list they belong to. The game is dying, let the clans that made official keep their status rather than destroy their achievement for no goddamn reason.

And you KNOW exactly what the goddamn hell he means about clan quality, you fucking commie pissdrinker. The game is past it's heyday, stop being willfully ignorant and get your head outta your ass. Fucking epeen, you absolute sperg.

calm the fuck down dude

Im sure official clans will be carried over to toribash next, and if that game doesnt work out then all the clans will die. The OGs will know the OG things and thats that. History

you're saying they take it too seriously when they have an actual "staff" position and you're some random freaking out about the game lore
Last edited by JoboMan; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:25 AM.
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
calm the fuck down dude

Im sure official clans will be carried over to toribash next, and if that game doesnt work out then all the clans will die. The OGs will know the OG things and thats that. History

you're saying they take it too seriously when they have an actual "staff" position and you're some random freaking out about the game lore

what clans? if you noticed this thread is about how 80% of clans are being killed/unofficaled. also calling Templar a random is more fucking ignorant than what the admins are doing rn. the only reason you're not mad is because everyone in your clan would rather play toribash than have a life. Go Away. Thank You.
Last edited by Zorow; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:36 AM.
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
what clans? if you noticed this thread is about how 80% of clans are being killed/unofficaled. also calling temp a random is more fucking ignorant than what the admins are doing rn. Go Away. Thank you.

yes, unofficialed

your clan still exists, all of your posts still exist, your board still exists (and can be regained if your clan puts forth the effort), all of your members are still in your clan, and, if you did a fuck ton of cool shit, you get to be immortalized as a legendary clan

do your brackets really mean that much to you?
I'm just gamin' man