ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i need help in "voodoo!?"
Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
The term voodooing is only used in multiplayer replays. It is when you dismember your opponent with a dismembered limb of your own. An example would be if you lost your arm in a kickboxing match and you happen to be grabbing your opponent with said arm. If you contract or extend that arm and it happens to dismember your opponent even if your head and core body are nowhere near him, it is considered a "voodoo" dismemberment.

blablabla (edited)

allready did it with ukes head (attached)
but in those vids ... just like ... exploding everything ...damn

%Aikas gogo voodoo final2.rpl
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jul 14, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Doesn't sound like the right definition but I'm not that well versed in it.

And your problem is you don't have self damage on. That's what makes crashing two parts together go BOOM!!! turn it on with /set damage 1
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
so much wasted time, so much rage because of failing... and its about this command <.<
well ill give it a try
thx alot OrAclE
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
The term voodooing is only used in multiplayer replays. It is when you dismember your opponent with a dismembered limb of your own. An example would be if you lost your arm in a kickboxing match and you happen to be grabbing your opponent with said arm. If you contract or extend that arm and it happens to dismember your opponent even if your head and core body are nowhere near him, it is considered a "voodoo" dismemberment. I haven't actually heard this term used in ages, though, but that is what it truly is.

The definition that you gave us doesn't necessarily have a term. As War_Hero explained, you need to make damage = 1 for you to be able to cause damage to yourself.
thx for that moltex
really appreciated

but i am still not abel to dismember by crashing one half of uke into another
simple example attached
ukes legs goes through the upper body part, without any hitpoint as it seems. i changed damage to 1 for this :7
Attached Files
%Aik how does tis work.rpl (114.7 KB, 22 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
It takes time to get a really big boom out of smashing together. There's some technique, no clue how it is, but pretty much a head on collision between two joints will break more likely than one of the non-joint thingies and a joint colliding. That and the head. The head hits everything so slamming something with it is an almost guarenteed break.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
atleast thx for your help
i dont feel more clever act but i now know about voodoo :7
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Here's an old replay I made with a couple of multiple dismembers by smashing together uke. http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1240536134

It's been a while since I made it, so I can't give you any tips on it other than smash them together hard.
wow that was pretty awesome, especially the decap...
ill practise that ...
thread can be closed :P
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้