Toribash
I have your number lololol. Don't you remember us texting? I'm gonna be in cali soon, maybe we can toke with smokie when I'm there.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
/invade

Hey guys, long time no see, well i fiigured alot of your members would enjoy this so here!

Everybody wants to be different and show how they want to be their own type of artist and then just go and follow everybody else who's indie, i bet you've never heard someone who flows like me and there is so much more to come, check out my music!

http://www.reverbnation.com/adonislove
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
He's a childish unloyal kid. Apathy,pure apathy towards him.

Lol that made me laugh. He actually said you guys were great friends etc. I said you were my favorite drink. Fuck pepsi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Lol that made me laugh. He actually said you guys were great friends etc. I said you were my favorite drink. Fuck pepsi.

Nah,he's a little kid looking for attention. Also,well said. Get the jokes I've been hearing for the past 5 years out of your system hahaha

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
BEWBS!!!

I second that motion sir.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Nah,he's a little kid looking for attention. Also,well said. Get the jokes I've been hearing for the past 5 years out of your system hahaha

I second that motion sir. -snip-

Well I guess I did it in the wrong order. I technically said I like Coca-cola and he goes "You should meet my friend coke--" blah blah blah xD

anyways Hi trip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=386485

eVo members might want to click it.

Also, I need help with a math problem if anyone is willing to help.

What % is 27 into 1,723,955?
I need answer and it's driving me crazy!

Edit: Answer = 0.37% / 0.0037038% - 28 / 0.035714285% ??
Last edited by Tripstone; Dec 15, 2012 at 01:58 AM.