Ranking
Fill out the entire application, son.

And age isn't gonna help you get in either. Plenty of people in their preteens like me (although I'm almost 14 now) got in fine. For the most part, we don't really care for age as long as you're smart and mature. I was just bringing out a statistic.

The fact that you're 17 and post dumb stuff like that makes it 100% worse than if you were of younger age.
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 22, 2014 at 02:54 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Let me join please!
1. Real Name:Zack
2. Age:18
3. Proof Of Fan: I subscribed you on Youtube
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have read them because a fan would
6. Previous Clans:None
7. Reasons For Leaving:Never joined
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:Some moves
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I searched toribash and saw you im glad i did
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Auto craft because its funny as hell
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:You could learn something
Originally Posted by ZackAndChris View Post
1. Real Name:Zack
2. Age:18
3. Proof Of Fan: I subscribed you on Youtube
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have read them because a fan would
7. Reasons For Leaving:Never joined
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:Some moves
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I searched toribash and saw you im glad i did
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Auto craft because its funny as hell
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:You could learn something

Why is your age different in all 3 apps?
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Why is your age different in all 3 apps?

Because it's two people, I guess.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Because it's two people, I guess.

17, 18, and 13. So unless he had a birthday after making the first post I'm calling bullshit.
I was about to say the same thing. Chris jumped from 17 to 13 while Zack is 18. I have to say, the idea is clever, but you are not. Though I think he lied because of my comment. Haha!

But seriously though. If you're bullshitting us we don't appreciate it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Fill out the entire application, son.

And age isn't gonna help you get in either. Plenty of people in their preteens like me (although I'm almost 14 now) got in fine. For the most part, we don't really care for age as long as you're smart and mature. I was just bringing out a statistic.

The fact that you're 17 and post dumb stuff like that makes it 100% worse than if you were of younger age.

FOR EXAMPLE im 10 and I got in fine
ANGLES OF TRICKING WE FLY SO HIGH- because no one else will
1. Real Name: Duncan
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: @DarkxOutlaw on twitter, and Dark Outlaw on YouTube
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have to be active and 3 warnings result in a perma-ban from the clan.
6. Previous Clans: Joker
7. Reasons For Leaving: Member list slowly deteriorated to nothing.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I come up with strange openers that somehow get me wins.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I can do both, but I prefer Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking up Toribash Mod videos and eventually found MOFF.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy Wheels Replay Showcase because it's a million times better than seeing Youtubers play the same godawful glass breaks and Pogo-Jump levels. I also like the RoboCraft series. (Hooked on that game now, thanks.)
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Being a Black Belt, I already have a good amount of skill for competitive play. That being the case, I'd like to help revive the tournaments in Toribash.
Originally Posted by DarkxHero View Post
1. Real Name: Duncan
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: @DarkxOutlaw on twitter, and Dark Outlaw on YouTube
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have to be active and 3 warnings result in a perma-ban from the clan.
6. Previous Clans: Joker
7. Reasons For Leaving: Member list slowly deteriorated to nothing.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I come up with strange openers that somehow get me wins.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I can do both, but I prefer Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking up Toribash Mod videos and eventually found MOFF.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy Wheels Replay Showcase because it's a million times better than seeing Youtubers play the same godawful glass breaks and Pogo-Jump levels. I also like the RoboCraft series. (Hooked on that game now, thanks.)
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Being a Black Belt, I already have a good amount of skill for competitive play. That being the case, I'd like to help revive the tournaments in Toribash.

I'd like to help revive the tournaments in Toribash.

Don't we all. :P

Nice application, I'll send you the invite. Welcome, Duncan! o/
why tho
1. Real Name:Kevin
2. Age:14
3. Proof Of Fan: Jack Morris
5. Prove you have read the rules: YES i have
6. Previous Clans:none
7. Reasons For Leaving:none
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can a lot of moves i have been playing the game for soon 1-2 years
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:im good on single player Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I found it by my self
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:The podcasts and garrys mod and why caus it's fucking greate
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:im good on singel player and multiplayer can teach other moves.
-----
1. Real Name: Kevin
2. Age: 14
3. Proof Of Fan: Kevin Olausson
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes i have
5. Prove you have read the rules: yes
7. Reasons For Leaving:None
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: happines,Good moves, help people.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: im good at both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:i found it
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Garry's mod and podcast why? They are fucking great thats why
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:i Can help begginers. i will help people when they need help.
Last edited by MrKilling; Nov 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump