Toribash
Original Post
A mystery
Ok TB , I am going to tell you a story. After its done , its up to you to figure out why. You can ask me any question about the story in a yes/no format.

Here Goes :

So there is a young man helping an old man out of a car. The Old Man is wearing a trenchcoat and he is blind. They parked out front of a restaurant in southern France. The restaurant is directly across from a marina . So they go into the restaurant and sit down. The waiter comes over to take their orders , so the young man orders first. Afterwards the old man beckons the waiter over and whispers his order to him. Time goes by and they have a friendly conversation about nothing in particular. The waiter comes over serves their food , silently , and walks away. The Old Man asks the young man ,

"Do you know what I ordered ? "

"No", replies the young man.

"Seagull" , the old man says. The old man then pulls out a gun and shoots the young man in the head.

Why does does the old man shoot the young man ?

To be nice, here are a few hints. Yes , the old man is really blind. The old man and the young man aren't bank robbers or anything

Here ya go.. I'll check this thread frequently, you can ask me questions in irc/over pm if you want. If you already know the answer don't be a cock and ruin it.
I may or may not give out a prize.
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 12, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
The old man was a contact.

What? >.> also no.
Obviously the young man was facing the side with the best view of the marina.

There are alot of birds including seagulls that are near marinas, ofcourse because they are close to the see, and there are boats near by. A nearby water source, are sure to have fish.

Aannywaayy.

The old man most likely been to the restaurant, and has known the 'floorwork', where tables are at. The old man knew where the young man has set, and what his view of was.

I honestly do not know why he has shot the young man yet, but I will look into it with a better prospective.

Am i leading to anything close?
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 12, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
ask questions >.> the answer is complicated enough that you can't just go "lolk' USE UR DETECTIVE SKILLZ FAGS (P.s 10k to the person that gets it, I hast decided)
No, although to be nice the old man did know that the restaurant served seagull.
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 12, 2009 at 05:09 PM.
The young man was Bruce Lee, And the old man was the infamous murderer.

They were obviously on set.

And the old man thought he fired a blank, But it was a real bullet.

Oshit.

Am I close?
The young man was a big fan of gary coleman and bob saget.
♠NO♠