ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minibash for iPhone
Hello everyone!

We proudly present the officially released Minibash for iPhone/iPod and iPad.

Requirements: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.

Download to iTunes

Enjoy!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

For people asking about the droid version:

<hampa> within a month

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Great! Downloading it From My iPod Later.
I also got an Android...we could still play minibash from droid from the website etiher, although its pretty hard to control
we rub a mexican monkey
<3 luv'ed it
well done
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Gotta love the music

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
yeah music is amazing.

Ive been playing this for like an hour now. Simple but so AWESOME. If only there were more music tracks. But the music is amazing.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Sent in a review because i'm a nice guy.

Slip, if I find any bugs I'm not going to tell you, you're the tester so you can go find them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
i think i found a problem.
Sometimes when you test after you morph. After a few moves sometimes uke spaz's out and both just fling. But sometimes it doesnt happen.

Also some players are extremly overpowered. like you can even go one turn and itll already decap you. This is getting annoying >.>
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Strength training doesn't work. I did the insane training and waited. It says +5 strength...Yet my strength shows 10%. That's the starting point. Also, I clicked my name, and it shows 100 strength. Could you please tell me what's wrong?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.