Toribash
Original Post
[REQ]Lua sleeper script
if this doesn't belong here, don't worry about it, its close enough to be related, so anyhow, i would like someone to post a sleeper script here (for world builder), as i have recently re-downloaded TB and lost my old one, and don't tell me to search for it, because it doesn't help, i have already and i found a script saying that its just a blank file (made one, it didn't work.) and if you dont know what a sleeper script is than don't worry about it, its a modding thing

OMF i forgot to add REQ to the title, could a mod please edit i t for my? ty, good day.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Are you putting the file in toribash>data>script?
Anyways, this file does the trick for me.
Attached Files
zzzz.lua (7 Bytes, 27 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
there is a glitch to where the aphabetically last script is not shown in script menu...if you read around you can find stuff on that. if you have any questions just look around for a while and then if you cant find it post
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
so ive hears, but unfortunately a blank file named zzzzz didnt help me D: and i added a move saver script and i cant see that either...so idk, weird its all good now, thanks hero, your my savior still cant see movesaver.lua though >.> odd XD anywho, catch you guys later.
Technical Old School. - It exists.