Ranking
Original Post
(EGO) EGO

“The first thing you have to know is yourself.
A man who knows himself can step outside himself and watch his own reactions like an observer.”

~Adam Smith

"Wanting to reform the world without discovering one's true self is like trying to cover the world with leather to avoid the pain of walking on stones and thorns.
It is much simpler to wear shoes."

~Ramana Maharshi

"To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom."
~Socrates

"When I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry.
I mean, I’d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

~Mariah Carey

GOALS

[x] Be one
[x] Be many
[ ] Get official

MEMBERS

Konatai
Kotanai
Nokatai
Notakai
Tokanai
Tonakai

HOW TO APPLY

We are a close-knit group of friends who consider each other as equals. We have strict guidelines and tests held behind the scenes to see if people are worthy. If you want to keep your hopes up, you will not ask about these tests.

But we are lenient. We have made this simple form for you to fill, if you want to make us aware of you.

Fill this form

ALLIES

Knowing who your friends are is important. We want to be friends with as many people as possible. Thus we open our arms to all.

Current allies

ENEMIES

As mentioned before, we want to be friends with as many people as possible. It was thus with great displeasure that we made this part, but sometimes some people just don't get along.

Current enemies

ACHIEVEMENTS

- Has a member who has been a GameKeeper, GameMaster, SMod, Admin, Ninja, and who is now a member of ES and is a legend -
- The only clan in existence that has single-minded members, who all consider each other equal and of similar worth -
- Despite not being active in-game, still being the most unique clan -
- Knows oneself -

Last edited by Tonakai; Jul 23, 2018 at 05:06 PM.