Ranking
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!

Any compensation for those who paid for it?
Originally Posted by sir View Post

New stuff:

[list][*]Clan Levels and XP
Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

Do clan levels now effect your rank in the clan list? Or is it just used for bragging rights at the moment?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Do clan levels now effect your rank in the clan list? Or is it just used for bragging rights at the moment?

Just bragging for now, later ranks will be based on how much XP you got in the last few months.
Immediate small errors I've seen by strolling around.

Some Achievements aren't grammatically correct, or have errors in general. Namely..

Images

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So whenever this actually is fully working it'll kinda punish clans for being dead or just not warring ?
What do you mean im stupid ?
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
So whenever this actually is fully working it'll kinda punish clans for being dead or just not warring ?

If anything it will just keep them from rising on the leaderboards, which is technically still the case.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Misty View Post

Correct.