Ranking
Original Post
Owner
Ok so i find a problem is that any OP can change the owner pass. I think you should need the old pass too change it too the new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Not a bad idea. But what if a server was inherited to you? I gave my Bets server to zwouter the other day and he has ping issues. Just a mini flaw.
I'm just gamin' man
yeah then you could tell him the owner too. Or have someone that has stronger op powers in a way so they are the only ones that can change the owner. So like the creator of the server and they can pass that onto someone else :/ idk just an idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Owner
I totally agree Flamesmash.

If any op can just change the password of a room which you created then what is the point of setting owner anyway?

You should have to know the owner password to change it.

C'mon TB staff, let's get this fixed!
thats like saying, you shouldnt duel people that could scam you. anyone could fuck you.

I believe there should be a main pass to the server just incase such thing happens and someone trys to takeover server or anything in that nature.
Alright, both valid points.

But the main issue is when warring disreputable clans.

I am obliged to give them op and then they can change the owner password to the room and de-op me!

In case some of you have not experienced the lack of good sportsmanship out there, it can be a real nightmare.
Idk I think having too put your old owner too change it too the new owner would be good. I think that would just make the hole owner pass more secure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Not a bad idea. But what if a server was inherited to you? I gave my Bets server to zwouter the other day and he has ping issues. Just a mini flaw.

true, I always lag and ping.

But doesn't sound like a bad idea overal, I would say dont op unknown people but friends can also fuck you, since important owner passes are most of the Times in servers with big money going on.

Doesn't sound that hard to add, doesn't take much more time to type when ingame.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]