Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]How much is this worth?
Okay I spent a couple hours making this sound wave head and I'm wondering what its worth cause as it spins a say its bad ass but don't know what its worth. rate it and state how much it would sell

Last edited by liltay1426; Jul 16, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
I say its pretty much worth between 10k~20k or more.
Try to be more clean and add better shadings next time.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
You made it, you say? If true, I'd say it's at least worth 7k tc. On the other hand, it seems a little copied. You know, enlarged pixels, exact pixel placement, ect. Unless you found this on the internet, I'd say you did a pretty darn good job.
Last edited by poppo361; Jul 16, 2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Misscalculation
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
You made it, you say? If true, I'd say it's at least worth 4k tc. On the other hand, it seems a little copied. You know, enlarged pixels, exact pixel placement, ect. Unless you found this on the internet, I'd say you did a pretty darn good job.

4k i worked hrs on this i think its work a bit more im gonna do a set aswell

Edit: its glitching a bit but it doesnt look like that on the gimp preview or ingame
Last edited by liltay1426; Jul 16, 2011 at 01:40 AM.
Just a question from one artist to another, what program did you use to me it? GIMP, Paint, Paint.net, photoshop?
That guy named Poppo
How do you get such detailed mechanic parts, and how do you reflect one half of the image so it matches the other? I can't get anything precise at all. :S
That guy named Poppo
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
How do you get such detailed mechanic parts, and how do you reflect one half of the image so it matches the other? I can't get anything precise at all. :S

a good technique i use is i put the little square thing on halve of the image
256 x 512 and work on half of the texture then when i finish i spimply duplicate then flip :] apply this tip on your texturing if you like
-----
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
I say its pretty much worth between 10k~20k or more.
Try to be more clean and add better shadings next time.

bio it looks better than this in gimp and ingame
Last edited by liltay1426; Jul 16, 2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump