ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Better war system
Honestly For clans on your clan thread or your clan page if a clan is put down as your ally i think that one of the clans should be able to help in wars i know that if that is added, EVERYBODY would be adding other clans as allys, But you could make a limit : only 3clans can be an official ally the rest will be unoficial allys and will not be able to help in the war. please add this it would make life so much easier for people that are in inactive clans and have to solo most of theyre wars.
Last edited by NvSfocus; Dec 30, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Originally Posted by NvSfocus View Post
Honestly For clans on your clan thread or your clan page if a clan is put down as your ally i think that one of the clans should be able to help in wars i know that if that is added EVERYBODY would be adding other clans as allys, But you could make a limit : only 3clans can be an official ally the rest will be unoficial allys and will not be able to help in the war please add this it would make life so much easier for people that are in inactive clans and have to solo most of theyre wars.

Uwot m8?? Your grammar is killing me! Edit your post, so I can understand it, and then I will say if it is good or not.

^ignore this.

yep, the idea is pretty good, but if you have a very powerful clan, and you fight with a weak one, that clan is dead.
I am neutral
Last edited by ESoldier25; Jan 1, 2015 at 05:29 PM.
So what you are saying is you want allies too actually be able too help in wars right? If thats what you are suggesting then i support it i think Clan allies should be more of just a name and they can actually help in your wars. I dont get the 3 Official clan thing but i suppose guess that could be a... thing.
all in all i support the idea of clan allies actually being able too help in wars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Definitely not. That would cause the clan with the most allies to win the war, not the actual skill of the clan
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Definitely not. That would cause the clan with the most allies to win the war, not the actual skill of the clan

Thats true. But it dosent matter how many Allies you have its which allies you have. I didnt think of that. Your right about that but i feel like being someones allies should actually do something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
If this happens, some clans may bribe some skilled clans to become allies and help in wars, or some clans like TGS, NO, Alpha etc. will have 100 requests to be allies and constant bothering. Plus, a clan war is to determine the skill between two particular clans, not for others to take part in it. Although I believe the purpose for allies should be improved, I don't think this is the way.
Last edited by Toxic; Dec 28, 2014 at 09:41 PM.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
I actually imposed a rule of only having 3 official allies ;-;
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
No thank you I don't support It would be cheap and as other people said they would win with the skilled allies.
Eh...
Nothing is stopping you from doing this yourself without a system. You could do 2 clans v 2 clans and work out if there's a prize or not via server or work it out on forums in your clan threads.