Toribash
Original Post
Non-ELO Servers
Some people actually look at their elo after every match, and sometimes, it's just not needed in some circumstances.
By that I mean, sometimes you're in a server with friends, why play with your ELO?
It would work as a toggleable option for the op of the server.
This idea would encourage people to enjoy the less serious part of the game with their friends. It would only work in non-official servers, where the op of the server would choose if it should stop elo-tracking for the time being.
Qi would also be cancelled to avoid Qi farming.

EDIT: For example, lets say we're playing a random, non-competitive mod, you play for a while and your ELO is really low.
My ELO went from 1672 to 1638 for messing around with some friends.
Last edited by nerti; Dec 31, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Modo Bestia
Definitely supported, i'd like to be able to mess around on some random mod with a few friends and not destroy my elo at the end of it and possibly lose my rank.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, great idea
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I agree with this but there is just one thing

No elo loss means there is no consequence for losing, allowing you to farm heaps of qi

just a thought
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
I agree with this but there is just one thing

No elo loss means there is no consequence for losing, allowing you to farm heaps of qi

just a thought

True. That would be pretty easily implemented on the system, and it would work just fine.
Modo Bestia
a lot of people already farm a lot, i'm not sure if it would increase the amount of people that actually do farm qi by much at all. Still a great idea either way.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris