Ranking
Original Post
Non-ELO Servers
Some people actually look at their elo after every match, and sometimes, it's just not needed in some circumstances.
By that I mean, sometimes you're in a server with friends, why play with your ELO?
It would work as a toggleable option for the op of the server.
This idea would encourage people to enjoy the less serious part of the game with their friends. It would only work in non-official servers, where the op of the server would choose if it should stop elo-tracking for the time being.
Qi would also be cancelled to avoid Qi farming.

EDIT: For example, lets say we're playing a random, non-competitive mod, you play for a while and your ELO is really low.
My ELO went from 1672 to 1638 for messing around with some friends.
Last edited by nerti; Dec 31, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
I agree with this but there is just one thing

No elo loss means there is no consequence for losing, allowing you to farm heaps of qi

just a thought

Originally Posted by nerti View Post
True. That would be pretty easily implemented on the system, and it would work just fine.

Supported i always want to play with my lil bro funny mods .

About that i qouted , a sistem when you only lose/win elo in oficial mods , like greykido , abd , rk-mma , wushu , etc..
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
The ELO penalty was introduced because of people ragequitting, so if you make servers without ELO (and therefore ELO penalty), then they won't get punished...

Easier solution is to just play on alts.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
The ELO penalty was introduced because of people ragequitting, so if you make servers without ELO (and therefore ELO penalty), then they won't get punished...

thats pretty silly, if someone were to join a server without elo to play with friends for fun ragequitting shouldnt be a problem, it shouldnt even be taken seriously because youre playing with friends to have a good time

supported
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post

Originally Posted by cat View Post
thats pretty silly, if someone were to join a server without elo to play with friends for fun ragequitting shouldnt be a problem, it shouldnt even be taken seriously because youre playing with friends to have a good time

supported

Just like cat said.
No one would rage quit in a private server.
Modo Bestia
Supported, Great idea i used to have a rank in the hundreds, but then it was stolen because i was messing around.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Why would you encourage alts... your dumb holo.

This is a good idea, even thou you shouldn't care about rank some people do and this might encourage them to stop farming and try something new.
I'd say, this would encourage people to actually farm less and, have a good time enjoying the less serious part of the game.
Modo Bestia
this would be a good idea if rank actually meant anything.The rank system should be fixed before we make additions to it such as this imo

~kindabutnotreallysupportedmaybetakeithowyouwant