Ranking
Original Post
Help Squad Recruitment Drive

Help Squad Recruitment Drive

Hello friends and welcome to the HS recruitment drive. Let's go trough some topics before I explain how this will work.

What is Help Squad?
The Help Squad is a group of players that have the responsibility of helping others and moderate the following boards: Beginner Sanctuary, Technical Support, Reports, FAQ and Tutorials.

What do HS members do?
  • Moderate the boards stated before
  • Help in #support
  • Answer to questions in Beginner Sanctuary and Technical Support
  • Maintain the FAQ
  • Spend some time in beginner rooms
  • Welcome players in the Introduce Yourself board

Do I get something for participating?
Yes. HS members are rewarded with the ToriPrime perk, auto voice in #support, access to some hidden boards, ability to join beginner rooms and a fancy gray username.

How do I apply?
Send a free form application, including whatever information feels necessary, via pm to any of the HS members:
Link, Lite, Shade, Wizard, or zwouter.

The recruitment period will close 2 weeks after this post.

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread.
"Good luck/I sent my app" posts will get you infracted and your post deleted.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Lite; Feb 12, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
Good luck to anyone who applies to help squad, i'm glad to see that there is more recruitment going on, i've always loved seeing the help squad members and the day that it was made, i have a quick question, is there any thing else help squad members do other then the things listed or is that all?
like any small details that were left out?
Last edited by BigDog; Feb 12, 2017 at 01:22 AM.
We have tried to add all useful information at the first post, more details will be given to the new help squad members after the recruitment.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
What if you are unable to Spend some time in beginner rooms due to not being able to install toribash on your computer?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hm. Free form application? Such as?
I understand the implied meaning but can I get a example please? I'm quite interested
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@YazOrfa: I'd look here to get an idea:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418066

@Thanatos: Being able to spend time ingame is preferable.
Last edited by Link; Feb 13, 2017 at 04:04 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
@YazOrfa: I'd look here to get an idea:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418066

@Thanatos: Being able to spend time ingame is preferable.

Thank you kindly!
That helped incredebly
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't you think that HS members should be able to moderate the rapid threads board ?
Last edited by ultimatumm; Feb 13, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
If I send my app to shade or lite, can it be in portuguese or does it need to be in english?
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Don't you think that HS members should be able to moderate the rapid threads board ?

following boards: Beginner Sanctuary, Technical Support, Reports, FAQ and Tutorials
NO TITLE