people playing: 186, servers online: 47, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Feb 22, 2018   #31
=Saturn
My rings are better..

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Originally Posted by GutanBR View Post
My name is gutanBR, I am currently 14 years old, I'm good at abd, spar and parkour,
Why do I want to join this clan ?: Well, I like the clan and I trust you will reach the top 5 (maybe we will, if you will accept me).

No from me, app is too simple. Doesn't include needed information.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2018   #32
ibd1jr

6th Dan Black Belt

Meow! Hey guys I'm ibd1jr (the one and only.) And well I would really like to join this clan. I've been playing this game for quite a few years now and recently i felt like something was missing. But after playing with a few friends i realised that i was missing a place where I belong within this community. So I looked at quite a few clans until I saw this one. Kitty Squad seems perfect, the members seem friendly and you guys all seem really cool. so I've decided i want to do what I can to raise this clan to the top. I'm 20 years old, I'm a 6th dan black belt and my best mod is akido although i love sparring and parkour. I have been in a few clans before which were Hunters, Legend and Senpai. Hunters and Legend both died. I got kicked out of Senpai for inactivity as i took a long break from the game and got kicked while i was gone. But now i'm back and i want to make a difference and also some friends while I'm at it.

P.s. There is no way i could possibly find anywhere better to fit in... My tori has a cat face, cat ears and a tail XD
-----
Meow! Hey guys I'm ibd1jr (the one and only.) And well I would really like to join this clan. I've been playing this game for quite a few years now and recently i felt like something was missing. But after playing with a few friends i realised that i was missing a place where I belong within this community. So I looked at quite a few clans until I saw this one. Kitty Squad seems perfect, the members seem friendly and you guys all seem really cool. so I've decided i want to do what I can to raise this clan to the top. I'm 20 years old, I'm a 6th dan black belt and my best mod is akido although i love sparring and parkour. I have been in a few clans before which were Hunters, Legend and Senpai. Hunters and Legend both died. I got kicked out of Senpai for inactivity as i took a long break from the game and got kicked while i was gone. But now i'm back and i want to make a difference and also some friends while I'm at it.

P.s. There is no way i could possibly find anywhere better to fit in... My tori has a cat face, cat ears and a tail XD

Last edited by ibd1jr; Apr 3, 2018 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ibd1jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2018   #33
QKyoo

Brown Belt

Hello, I’m QKyoo, and my name irl is Q! I’m a baby boy at age 14 and my birthday is on the 25th of April. I’ve been playing since 2012 and I’m currently a brown belt. All sparring mods are my main mods, and aikido is my main competitive mod. Team villains (Tv) was my previous clan. I left because we died, which sucked because I had a ton of quality friends there. Our sad death is what brought me here! I want to experience being at the top! And I’m pretty sure this clan is capable of reaching the top. I will do what I can to help this clan(if I get accepted). Another reason: I miss having people to hang out with, and the people here seem to be fun, witty, and determined!
(alt btw)

Last edited by QKyoo; Apr 7, 2018 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: some information was not clear
QKyoo is offline   Reply With Quote