people playing: 79, servers online: 21, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 29, 2018   #1
+Jere
GOD TIER
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 617



(Vibe) Recruitment


What are we trying to find
Active
Mature
Skilled
CrEaTiVe
Funny
Savage

If you've any of these in you, you might just be the guy we're looking for



APPLICATIONS MUST BE FREE FORM!





PS. Remember not to post 1 sentence apps, you will just get rejected.
PPS. Please, don't use a form on free form app

Last edited by Jere; Mar 30, 2018 at 09:40 PM..
Jere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #2
Pata1Man
 
Brown Belt
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 0



Apllication
Im 14 year old boy that plays this game alot i like naked women and i like animals im intrested in gaming and i play toribash im not too good but im not shit
Pata1Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #3
=Saturn
My rings are better..
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 322
Clan: Adventure



Gonna be a No from me with no former post on forums.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #4
body600lip
Junior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 9



App form
Hi, My name is raven and im 14, My GMT time zone is Singapore/time zone . [UTC +8:00].
I am a 2nd dan Black Belt.
I like clan wars because they are really competitive and fun to participate in.
I will try my best to commit to this clan.
Choo
body600lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #5
d3vi1
Junior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1



hello, I'm d3 and I would like to join (vibe)

why I want to join.

well, mostly cause I like the name and I like the idea of joining a new clan.

about me

I played toribash for a while stopped and recently came back (some stuffs happened irl and I had to quit for a while) I found this game through an old youtube video and thought it was cool.

why should we accept you
I could help out in war, be active in the clan, and be a fun person to hang out with. I have also been told I am good for a black belt but I know that doesn't mean too much since you guys haven't tested me.

about me
I'm 18 years old and from America (rather not say what state) I like to play games, do a little coding, and watch youtube and that's about it.

I'm bad at spelling so sorry for any mistakes you might see!
d3vi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #6
EagleAzur
Junior Member
 
Brown Belt
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1



Hi my name is Ryan and i'm french,and i like helping the homeless. and i want to join your clan i love animals and i practise taekwendo. I'm not a pro in this game but i'm progressing and i love moba games. See ya
EagleAzur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #7
=Saturn
My rings are better..
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 322
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by d3vi1 View Post
hello, I'm d3 and I would like to join (vibe)

why I want to join.

well, mostly cause I like the name and I like the idea of joining a new clan.

about me

I played toribash for a while stopped and recently came back (some stuffs happened irl and I had to quit for a while) I found this game through an old youtube video and thought it was cool.

why should we accept you
I could help out in war, be active in the clan, and be a fun person to hang out with. I have also been told I am good for a black belt but I know that doesn't mean too much since you guys haven't tested me.

about me
I'm 18 years old and from America (rather not say what state) I like to play games, do a little coding, and watch youtube and that's about it.

I'm bad at spelling so sorry for any mistakes you might see!

Accepted as Trial member, cheers.

Originally Posted by body600lip View Post
Hi, My name is raven and im 14, My GMT time zone is Singapore/time zone . [UTC +8:00].
I am a 2nd dan Black Belt.
I like clan wars because they are really competitive and fun to participate in.
I will try my best to commit to this clan.

Originally Posted by EagleAzur View Post
Hi my name is Ryan and i'm french,and i like helping the homeless. and i want to join your clan i love animals and i practise taekwendo. I'm not a pro in this game but i'm progressing and i love moba games. See ya

Unfortunately, It's gonna be a no, but feel free to apply for (Vibe) later on. Cheers.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #8
HAWK152
Junior Member
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1



Application
Hello, I'm interested in joining this clan because I think it is one of the more promising new clans, as it has good players and is based on an older clan. I also think this would be a good opportunity to improve my skill at the game.

I'm 16, I live in the UK, and my current hobbies are Fencing, swimming and of course gaming. I also used to practice Taekwondo and Boxing.

My favourite mods are ABD, wrestlewhip17 and I also like some fun mods like msds, pain_chain.tbm and twinswords, but my main mod is ABD. I think I am decent at the game, but I would like to improve, and I am happy to be tested or post replays if you would like to see my skill level.

This is my first post on the forums, but I am happy to be more active if that is what your clan requires. I would also be happy to help with recruiting and wars.
HAWK152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #9
EagleAzur
Junior Member
 
Brown Belt
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1



Hi I would like to join your clan

First of all I like this clan there are strong and mature players usually when I ask to join a clan they reject me because of my level


I like to play toribash but I want to play with a clan, and with mature players like you


I'm 14 years old and I live in France and I'm very good in English (20 average) I'm not very strong but I'm fighting against my opponent


I am active on the game, you can test me and I hope to be taken

Last edited by EagleAzur; Mar 30, 2018 at 03:25 PM..
EagleAzur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018   #10
=Saturn
My rings are better..
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 322
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by HAWK152 View Post
Hello, I'm interested in joining this clan because I think it is one of the more promising new clans, as it has good players and is based on an older clan. I also think this would be a good opportunity to improve my skill at the game.

I'm 16, I live in the UK, and my current hobbies are Fencing, swimming and of course gaming. I also used to practice Taekwondo and Boxing.

My favourite mods are ABD, wrestlewhip17 and I also like some fun mods like msds, pain_chain.tbm and twinswords, but my main mod is ABD. I think I am decent at the game, but I would like to improve, and I am happy to be tested or post replays if you would like to see my skill level.

This is my first post on the forums, but I am happy to be more active if that is what your clan requires. I would also be happy to help with recruiting and wars.

Originally Posted by EagleAzur View Post
Hi I would like to join your clan

First of all I like this clan there are strong and mature players usually when I ask to join a clan they reject me because of my level


I like to play toribash but I want to play with a clan, and with mature players like you


I'm 14 years old and I live in France and I'm very good in English (20 average) I'm not very strong but I'm fighting against my opponent


I am active on the game, you can test me and I hope to be taken

Both Denied feel free to reapply in a week or so. Cheers.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game